color preferences...?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, color preferences...? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; i'm looking to buy an EXT...but i'm a big fan of the black, white diamond, and quicksilver colors. any suggestions?...
    MaMazBOY49 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

color preferences...?

i'm looking to buy an EXT...but i'm a big fan of the black, white diamond, and quicksilver colors. any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold)

Re: color preferences...?

i myself have a diamond white escalade, sometimes i kinda regret getting it, i wish i got the Red-E. the reason i feel that way is because here in san francisco everytime i see a escalade its either diamond white or black. i barely see any of the other colors. i think you should get which ever color you dont see that much of in yoru area. and just to make this clear im not disrespecting diamond white and black. its just that i see way too many.but the white is really BEAUTIFUL!! when that thing is all cleaned up and waxed it just looks like its glowing daytime & nite

PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

There nothing is like a white diamon escalade. It is gorgeous. But at the same time there is nothing like a black escalade as well. The only problem is that black is hard to maintain. White is not that tough to maintain---i mean it gets dirty, but dust and rain spots and all that nonsense u worry about wiith black u dont worry about with white. I think that for an EXT u should get either black or out of blue. Those are the two hottest colors for the EXT. Or just get whatever u get a discount on and spend 2G on a special custom paint job!

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I think the hottest colors for an ext are black or out of the blue also. With Black you with get paint swirls from washing it. Blue is real nice not a lot of them on the road and it will stand out. White is also a gorgeous color as well. It is your choice though. In New Jersey I mostly see white and black. I really like black, but just like pistol said it is hard to maintain.

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I think the hottest colors for an ext are black or out of the blue also. With Black you will get paint swirls from washing it. Blue is real nice not a lot of them on the road and it will stand out. White is also a gorgeous color as well. It is your choice though. In New Jersey I mostly see white and black. I really like black, but just like pistol said it is hard to maintain.

om542 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

if you want to stand out then I would recommend the out of the blue. I haven't seen one on the road at all but then again I live in a small town. If you want the car to look classy I would recommend the white diamond. I agree with the othe replies saying that there are way too many white diamonds.you are also paying 1k extra for somethig everyone has but its such a beautiful color. If i had to choose again i would probably choose the blue. I'm guessing the resale value would probably be worth the 1k extra for white diamond, but i'm not sure.

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

I love my white diamond more than the black lade because it never needs to be cleaned. I wash the white lade once every three weeks while the black one looks dirty in a couple of days. The only thing I gotta worry about with the white diamond is keepiong the chrome wheels clean cause they get dirtier faster than the paint. Althought the black can look really cool if you make it completely black with black rims and black lights and fully tinted, then you have one scary looking lade.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

As said above the white diamond is so easy to keep clean, these are big trucks and keeping a black truck clean is a full time job, if you do not mind the work then go for black, personally I would only ever get a light color truck.

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Question:
    How do you guys wash & dry & wax the roofs of your Escalades ?? Step Ladder or what .... (or) you don't do that??

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

I have a 5 ft step ladder from QVC that is lightweight and strudy for doing the roof, it makes it easy

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

I'm a "klutz" I am sure I'd fall off !! Wet sneakers from the soapy water on the ground and slide right off the top step, only to be impalled onto the side mirror. Guess that's why I don't own a SUV.

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have an Out of da blue Ext and like the fact that I don't see too many my color. If I were to buy another one I would definetly go with the new RED-E colored ext's, that is a hot color. I always liked the basic white Escalades, I think its called Aspen white. I don't know why they discontinued that color. I would love to see a true brilliant silver.

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by outofdablue
    I have an Out of da blue Ext and like the fact that I don't see too many my color. If I were to buy another one I would definetly go with the new RED-E colored ext's, that is a hot color. I always liked the basic white Escalades, I think its called Aspen white. I don't know why they discontinued that color. I would love to see a true brilliant silver.
    i know what your saying on that one OutOf TheBlue, i just saw a Red-E the other day and it was really nice and that was at night too, sometimes i want to trade mines in and get that color.

BLUEXTON4S is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MaMazBOY49
    i'm looking to buy an EXT...but i'm a big fan of the black, white diamond, and quicksilver colors. any suggestions?

OUT OF THE BLUE IS THE WAY TO GO IF YOU WANT TO GET A LOT OF ATTENTION. I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY OTHER DAY ASKING ME ABOUT IT OR COMPLEMENTING IT. MOST PEOPLE THINK IT IS A CUSTOM PAINT JOB.

Machine is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Diamond White!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.