2005s
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2005s in Cadillac Escalade Forums; some may not be aware yet (i doubt it seriously), but the info on the 2005s are out. theres actually ...
    ederbsn is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2005s

some may not be aware yet (i doubt it seriously), but the info on the 2005s are out. theres actually a dealership in shreveport, la that list 3-4 on the lot. i picked up a brochure today and spoke to the sales person. really no changes from the 2004. i was reading in one of the earlier threads about people wanting more options for wheels. well for the 2005, there are the standard 17" (with chrome option), as well as 3 sets of 20's". they list the platinum esv wheels, but i dont think you can get those put on any other model besides that one. if im late with this info, sorry. just thought i would mention it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Re: 2005s

thanks. hadn't heard that yet. do you think all the 20s are only on the ESV or just the platinum esv wheels??

PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I personally think the Cadillac wheels are hideous. I would just ask my dealer to order some aftermarket wheels and incorporate the price of those wheels to ur financial payment option (or lease payments)

Giovanna or OZ!

samg is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If you can't afford wheels, what are you doing getting an Escalade?

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The only thing pretty about those hideous looking rims is the fact that they are under warranty ! ! ! !

samg is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Have you ever needed a wheel warantee?

Clem is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by samg
    Have you ever needed a wheel warantee?
    Don't be so confident.

I know BMW had an issue with their style M68 wheels that were available on E46 3 series. Which has been resolved through recalls and through the company that manufactures them.

Either way I'm sure those people who had wheel issues WHILE they were driving (thanks God they're ok) are glad those wheels were covered under warranty.

Moral of the story being: Not everything from the factory is necessarily perfect.

Jungle George is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Angry Re: 2005s

One thing that pissed me off when I changed from my 2002 to my 2004....

1. The door panels wood is NOT REAL wood, it's genuine plastic...
    2. No more underhood light....
    3. No dark tinted band on windshield
    4. Window Pillar plastics are CHEAP AS HELL and fall off if you look at them wrong..
    5. No individual display of tire pressures.... the monitors are there...
    6. No more lock/unlock switch at the rear of the truck
    7. No more 12v. power plug in the rear of the truck
    8. The subwoofer was moved to under console, but the plastic part with the speaker indent is still there with total wasted space, we could of used a cubby hole there.

Overall the Cadillac marketing people are ARROGANT and are PENNY PINCHERS and us like TOTAL IDIOTS continue to buy Escalades from them.

I told my salesperson... "I'm on my 12th Cadillac" "if my next one is this cheap and de-contented I will look elsewhere"

After all... the cost of making an Escalade is less than $20,000... and they still cheapen the product...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.