Our SEMA 2004 Escalade V series... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Our SEMA 2004 Escalade V series... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; That is a very nice paint job. I wanted to do the same for my ext. How much did it ...
    fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Re: Our SEMA 2004 Escalade V series...

That is a very nice paint job. I wanted to do the same for my ext. How much did it cost? And good luck in sema...Ill be there with Giovanna.

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by fast66
    That is a very nice paint job. I wanted to do the same for my ext. How much did it cost? And good luck in sema...Ill be there with Giovanna.
    some people have the life

Jungle George is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by T_Dogg8
    those look cool. i might need to get those. i'm going away for a week, where can i find your store after you join it with your parent company??
    Same place www.lovecars.com

Quote Originally Posted by fast66
    The paint job was sponsored... I'd figure it can be done for about $10,000

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

I love the idea. I wanted to do the top of my truck white diamond while the bottom half black diamond. I saw an ext on sound domain that had the same idea but I believe cadillac sold him the ext with the top silver sand and the bottom half bottom. You can find some escalades on the road that are two colors, I'm just wondering what cadillac dealerships did they buy them from and if those paint jobs costed more or not. It reminds me of 7 series bmw that my brother had, it had silver on top and a beautiful hue of purple on the bottom. Id loved to know if anyone on this forums has a two colored escalade and if they could please post pics aswell.

That was one of the ideas we had for this Escalade, to paint it White Diamond on top, but my painter decided to go with the Silver, I like it very much except for the fact that a lot of people here in SoCal are telling me that it's the perfect RAIDERS truck, their colors are silver and black...

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The paint job really brings out the lines of the truck. Personally, I like the two toned effect. Also that grills looks like it belongs on a truck with 500 horses. I think a rear roll pan would definetly tighten things up in the back.

Clem is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

WOW Can't wait to see it at SEMA this year. (It'll be my 3rd year in a row)

What booth are you in?

Any reason you chose the Magna Charger over the other ones available on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Clem
    WOW Can't wait to see it at SEMA this year. (It'll be my 3rd year in a row)

What booth are you in?

Any reason you chose the Magna Charger over the other ones available on the market?

MagnaCharger is the cleanest most professional looking setup, everyone that sees it, thinks it's factory installed, and to return it back to stock is a no brainer...

We don't know if it'll be in a booth, we know for sure it'll be a featured vehicle. So far...

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle George
    MagnaCharger is the cleanest most professional looking setup, everyone that sees it, thinks it's factory installed, and to return it back to stock is a no brainer...

We don't know if it'll be in a booth, we know for sure it'll be a featured vehicle. So far...
    How do you find it in comparision to the other blower performance wise?

Keep us updated on where your truck would be. I'd love to check it out in person.

The performance is about the same as others. But since it's a show car we went with the best looking IMHO

makes sense.

Do you know what that blower on the 6.0L AWD would be around?

edit: oops I meant performance wise

makes sense.

Do you know what that blower on the 6.0L AWD would be around?

edit: oops I meant performance wise
    the 5.3 kit, which I have, puts out an extra 130 hp at the rear wheels, for the 6.0L it would add about the same. The reason for the same amount is that the 6.o motor has a little higher compression and it's tweaked from the factory a bit more so there is less room to add more horsepower to it.

The only thing that stops this kit from making more power is the 91 octane gas.

An Octane booster can be added and the computer reprogrammed, but when you can't get booster the engine will detonate till it melts... NOT GOOD.

The engine sensors that stop detonation are not broad enough to stop the detonation caused by the supercharger with cheap gas.

We are making two more changes, a lower temperature thermostat and a coolant bypass kit for the throttle body, this will hep the incoming fuel charge to stay cooler, something that cannot be done by MagnaCharger because of the California Air Resources Board Certification. Passes smog check...

There's no detonation issues with plain old 91 OCtane gas from the pump? On the 5.3L or the 6.0L

AS for CARB.......... God Bless Canada :lmao:

Talking Re: Our SEMA 2004 Escalade V series...

There's no detonation issues with plain old 91 OCtane gas from the pump? On the 5.3L or the 6.0L

AS for CARB.......... God Bless Canada :lmao:
    No detonation at all, down to 89 Octane, although the manufacturer doesn't recommend it.

Canada...eh! lucky you, you get all the nice chicks that are not mammary challenged, and fairly naive , unlike here in SoCal where they are definitely mammary challenged unless they are packing plastic and definitely not naive :rolleyes2 LOL But we have the weather...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.