Official Grille Thread - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Official Grille Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; i'm thinking maybe the platinum grill. my dad has a cts and i'm trying to keep ours looking similar. looks ...
    T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Re: Official Grille Thread

i'm thinking maybe the platinum grill. my dad has a cts and i'm trying to keep ours looking similar. looks cooler when we're parked beside each other so with that being said, i'm thinking about buying the v grill for him and the grill craft grill for me. i just don't want to go to all the work and maybe screw up my grill. so i might try to find it already done.

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I would say if you have a black or red escalade, these are the best ones to paint the same color where the grill is grey. I have seen a couple of white escalades with painted grilles and they didnt seem like they were painted until you got like right next to the car. The silver sand color grill is already painted that color. As for green, I barely see them at all on the road or anywhere. But seeing red and black with the grilles painted matching colors look very nice. If you have a red or black and can't decide what grill go with a nice paint job on the factory grill. I believe its cheap like 250 the most to get painted.

i don't know. i have a black EXT and i saw a pic of one with a painted grill and i thought it looked cheap. and for 250 you can almost get a grill craft grill. anyone know how much the platinum grill is??

00 STS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT

i just bought a platinum grill for my dad's escalade.....ran me 285.00 plus tax and that's dealer cost plus 10%. so that's 314.00 plus any sales tax that will be charged. it already came painted to match his truck for that price.

that's not too bad. any pics??

00 STS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT

i haven't put it on yet but it looks like just like factory grill except that the silver is chrome. you can probably get a pic on gm's website.

i guess i just don't want to buy it if it looks almost stock.

floridaescalade is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Mine Is A Putco Liquid Grill. It's An Overlay. It Covers The Stock Grill Nicely. I Did Not Want To Cut Out The Existing Grill. You Can't Change Your Mind With That.
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.