Contemplating.....might sell the Lade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Contemplating.....might sell the Lade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have been pondering this idea for a few weeks now, and I really dont know what i should do. ...
    brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Contemplating.....need some help!!!

I have been pondering this idea for a few weeks now, and I really dont know what i should do. I have a TT and an Escalade....which i have come to realize i dont need both. My Escalade basically stays parked.....so i am thinking about selling it.

I just looked on www.kbb.com and the private party listing was $42,730. I havent listed the car yet, what do you guys think is a reasonable asking ..........and is anyone interested????

2003 Infa-Red Escalade 21,700 miles on it
    22 inch Wheels w/ Khumo tires
    Kenwood in-dash fold out DVD
    Kenwood X401 and Kicker amp (forget the model)
    Kicker L7 12 inch Solo
    I have the controls hooked up for the steering wheel controls and backup sensor to still work.

I was thinking of asking $45,500 with all options...

Pics
    http://www.brettrome.com/escalade.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Contemplating.....need some help!!!

considering i just traded in my 2003 Escalade for a 2004 Escalade for full price of what was left on my financing statement I think u will get a good deal

Initially they offered me $39.5K
    My vehicle
    Black Sable/Shale Interior
    Stock everything
    No Nav
    No Sunroof

The dealer told me they had some 2002s with 35K on the lot selling for $35K

If I were you I would take no less tha 47K.

or sell both cars and get urself a S4 Convertible

brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Contemplating.....might sell the Lade

What did you end up getting in trade in, if you dont mind me asking. How much did you have left to pay?

I am planning on selling both cars. As much as I love the TT, it cant be my only car (way to small). I am thinking about a Cayenne.....i want the best of both worlds...fast/handling....spacious/roomy.

PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Contemplating.....might sell the Lade

I traded for a 2004 White Diamond Escalade
    the dealership paid off my entire finance statement. i walked out without a dollar down.

get the X5 if u want car handling and space---porsche maintenance is a bitch...i have a 2001 Carrera 4...i should know

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.