22's,23's,or 24's - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 22's,23's,or 24's in Cadillac Escalade Forums; here's my new 24's...
    ctozzi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Esco on 22's

Re: 22's,23's,or 24's

here's my new 24's

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Very nice wheels. DOes anyone on this website have Cassinos?

onbagz2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think anything smaller than 24's is good for everyday practical driving. With 24's it does not have everyday drivability.

Smile Re: 22's,23's,or 24's

Quote Originally Posted by outofdablue
    I think anything smaller than 24's is good for everyday practical driving. With 24's it does not have everyday drivability.
    W R O N G

i drive this around all day long and it has air ride and is on 24's...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...achmentid=3550

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by onbagz2002
    W R O N G

i drive this around all day long and it has air ride and is on 24's...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...achmentid=3550
    yeah, but how many miles do you drive a day and what are the roads like?? and does the air ride change the feel??

No i was just bein a smartass i highly recommend NOT to get air ride my rides like crap. even with shocks it just bounces all over the road. you know how the old school caddys where they would just float all over the road well the same there here you cant just kick back and cruise you always have to be on the sterring wheel or you will crash.also when i do like 60 or above it it starts to bounce side to side and you have to slow down.... so now i drive it about twice a week.

No i was just bein a smartass i highly recommend NOT to get air ride my rides like crap. even with shocks it just bounces all over the road. you know how the old school caddys where they would just float all over the road well the same there here you cant just kick back and cruise you always have to be on the sterring wheel or you will crash.also when i do like 60 or above it it starts to bounce side to side and you have to slow down.... so now i drive it about twice a week.
    wow....that sucks. i have to drive mine everyday over some sometimes bumpy roads. the roads in the northeast aren't always the best. you'd never be able to tell the former head of road committee in the house of representitives was from my home district. that's why i'm even worried about 22s.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Dogg8
    wow....that sucks. i have to drive mine everyday over some sometimes bumpy roads. the roads in the northeast aren't always the best. you'd never be able to tell the former head of road committee in the house of representitives was from my home district. that's why i'm even worried about 22s.
    ya really i live in a small town and they really dont take care of the roads here that much.theres we have alot of mountains around so there's always branches in the road and stuff like that.sometimes even rocks in the road thats fall from the banks and the winter time you really have to watch out for branches.

ya really i live in a small town and they really dont take care of the roads here that much.theres we have alot of mountains around so there's always branches in the road and stuff like that.sometimes even rocks in the road thats fall from the banks and the winter time you really have to watch out for branches.
    that sucks. we don't have to worry about that much, the snowplows keep that stuff off in the winter we have HUGE potholes here.

ya i bet with the plows and stuff we get a very small amount of snow here it sticks maybe 2 times a winter maybe a 1'' or so nothin much...

ya i bet with the plows and stuff we get a very small amount of snow here it sticks maybe 2 times a winter maybe a 1'' or so nothin much...
    man.....that would be great. i don't even like to drive my car in the winter. they salt the roads to melt the ice and then there's salt on the roads until late march or april. and that stuff just makes your car white with dirt.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.