Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Do I need to replace the PCV valve? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a '03 EXT with 105K miles. As part of my scheduled maintenance, I was recommended to replace the ...
- 04-24-09 12:47 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Escalade EXT
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Do I need to replace the PCV valve?
I have a '03 EXT with 105K miles. As part of my scheduled maintenance, I was recommended to replace the PCV valve. I thought starting around 2000, the PCV valve was changed to a fixed orifice and no longer needs replacing. Who's right?
- 04-24-09 02:40 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Re: Do I need to replace the PCV valve?
I bought a new one a month ago and was wondering the same thing too... I did not even install it yet... anyone knows?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric