Swapped my stock 22's for stock 17's!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Swapped my stock 22's for stock 17's!!! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Well i finally said to hell with it and put my ad up on Craigslist for my 2007 Escalade wheels. ...
    SUX2BU is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Diamond White ESV

Swapped my stock 22's for stock 17's!!!

Well i finally said to hell with it and put my ad up on Craigslist for my 2007 Escalade wheels. Here is my ad.
    2007 Escalade 22" wheels *sale or trade*

READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF THIS AD IS STILL UP THE WHEELS ARE STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Selling a full set of four stock OEM 2007 Cadillac Escalade 22" wheels with 285/45/22 Bridgestone Dueler tires, mileage is unknown since i bought them used, but i myself have only put about 15k miles in 3 years and they looked pretty new when i got them so i'm guesstimating about 25-30k miles (one tire has a plug in it and a mark from a tire changing machine, purely cosmetic does not affect the integrity of the tire both have been there for the three years i have owned them with no problems at all) . The rims are in awesome condition. Chrome is flawless, no chipping or flaking. Only one wheel has a tiny bit of curb rash on the lip (only noticeable if you are cleaning them). 22" x 9" with 6 x 5.75" bolt pattern. Tires have about 45%-50% tread left with no abnormal wear. Also included is a set of like new chrome FULL gorilla locks (not the ones with 20 regular lugs and four locks, these are ALL locks).
    I am selling these outright for $1,400 w/locks.
    Or trade me your stock 2002-2006 stock Cadillac Escalade set of CHROME 17's and $1,100 w/locks.
    Or trade me your stock 2002-2006 stock Cadillac Escalade set of brushed aluminum 17's and $1,200 w/locks.
    You can call or text me at 972dash814dash4550. If i don't answer leave a message. Texts gets a faster reply.
    These wheels fit ALL 6 bolt GM SUVs and Trucks. Sierra, Yukon, denali, tahoe, suburban, silverado, Escalade, GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, 1500, 2500 and some Nissan and toyota trucks and suvs i think.
    The ONLY way i will come down off the price any is if you have some FORGED wheels (17's prefferably but will consider 18's and 20's ONLY FORGED) for trade and the price depends on those wheels. So please do not waste your time or mine offering or asking for a lower price.
    These are FACTORY GM wheels, so that means extremely high quality. Not like those flea market, traders village 22's and 24's everyone else has that peel after 6 months and take like a pound of weights to balance because they are warped.
    Also these wheels look ALOT better on the regular shorter Escalade, i will try to find a picture to upload.
    Anyways, funny story. I had two buyers lined up one wanted to trade plus cash (weird thing was he said he had chrome and silver 17's and silver 18's) and another wanted to buy straight up. So i looked up some stock 17's on ebay that were located here in dallas (some wholesale company) in case i sold them straight out. Well the guy who wanted to trade ended up being the wholesale guy i emailed from ebay! On top of that the guy is a member on a local racing forum i'm a member of and we have met before! Small world!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

shore is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Re: Swapped my stock 22's for stock 17's!!!

I'm always shocked at what the stock 22's bring on Ebay...unreal high dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    I'm always shocked at what the stock 22's bring on Ebay...unreal high dollar.
    I know, but you gatta think about it. An OEM quality 22" wheel is leaps and bounds above most of the 22's out there.

luxurylife33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT

how much cash did u actually get on top? (full asking price?) i offered 1000$ to a local looking for the same trade and he laughed at me...

Quote Originally Posted by luxurylife33 View Post
    how much cash did u actually get on top? (full asking price?) i offered 1000$ to a local looking for the same trade and he laughed at me...
    Yeah, $1,000 plus stock chrome 17's with half or so tread tires.

pcguy760 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 02 Diamond White Pearl Escalade - Sold 10/11

I guess it depends where you live too - here in if you try to do that, ya just might get slapped lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pcguy760 View Post
    I guess it depends where you live too - here in if you try to do that, ya just might get slapped lol.
    I guess everything is just better here in TX.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.