Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Lu Scola double din kit for 02 lade

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  KrazyKeith 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if this guy is still selling those double din kits to replace the factory cd changer.

later
Orlie

#7 ·
Lu Scola,

Damm dude seems like some of these guys on this forum don't like you. Didnt mean to start anything stupid.

As far as the product I asked him about, I found it by doing a search. The rules state that you should do a search before asking. So I did a search and found what I needed. Then posted a thread because I can not send a PM, because of you rules on this forum. When I ask a question about this guys product you guys dog on Lu Scola. Remember he didnt not find me, I found him. If this guy has a nice procuct and no one else sell what I want, of course Im gonna seek him out.

Lu Scola, can you send me a PM so we can take it off line. This way no one cries about it. If you can't PM me will figure something out.

later
Orlie

#8 ·
Orlie,

If you're wondering, personally I like Lu. He contributes a lot to these forums. I am in NO WAY, NO SHAPE, NO FORM "dogging" on Lu. I think Lu is also a complete madman when it comes to modding Escalades, which obviously makes him an asset to everybody here. People in the 99-06 section post more threads about mods then the 07+ escalade forum, for certain. It's a great thing to have someone like Lu that posts his mods with tons of quality pics here. He always puts his stuff out there, and always gets opinions on it (good and bad). I don't know of anybody else that does that nearly as often. :cheers: to Lu.

I appreciate that you found him through a search. I'm not bothered by the thread at all. (Now) I see clearly you sought him out and Lu wasn't advertising anything. But I was directing a question to Lu, and nobody else. There was a point when our friend Lu was advertising regularly here, which attracted the attention of the site staff. Thats the ONLY reason I was asking, which shouldn't be interpreted as "dogging" on a member. I don't think it's fair to say that LU still does advertises here, so I will back off.

But so you know, this kind of :bs::

This way no one cries about it.
is starting to wear on my last goddamn nerve. I'm not a whiner, and I'm not crying about anything. I'm a mod here. My job is to see that the forum rules are applied even handedly. I take that kind of comment personally.

AS ALWAYS: if ANY of you have a problem with me doing my job, or if ANY of you have a problem with any other moderator here, PM us or report us to the site's owners and administrators. But you press your luck talking trash to mods in an open forum when they are only trying to do what's expected of them.

Best wishes to you all.

Rolex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.