Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  T_Dogg8 
#1 ·
I just got this Blackberry as a gift. I used it on AT&T GSM. I took it out and used it for 1 call, and decided it isn't what I want or need. So Im gonna sell it. Its just like brand new but with 1 call made on it. It is full color screen and comes with everything that it came with in the box, including the hands free, the cd rom, the usb cables, the cradle, the holster, and the other stuff that was included. I dont really know what to ask price wise, so go ahead and make me an offer on it, but please no ridiculous offers. It will be shipped via FedEx with a tracking # provided. If you have any other questions I can try and answer, feel free to ask them, other than that you can go to www.blackberry.com. :cool:

#11 ·
I was looking on ebay too and I saw them going for anywhere from 150-200 for used ones (not including the shipping), I dont know where you found them cheaper on there? The non color ones I saw goipng cheaper but that was it. The 7210 is the previous model, and yes its still on AT&T, I talked with them when I got it.

#12 ·
Just to add my .02cents..

The Blackberry is one of the best tools introduced in the last 10years.. Its one of those things that when you start to use it you wonder how in the world you went with out it.. Sort of like Tivo, (which has to be one of the best things since sliced bread). I have been using Blackberries for the last 5 years. I currently use the Nextel 7510 Blackberry... Its absolutely great! I would recommend this product to any one that needs the capability send and receive email instantly wirelessly...

#13 ·
Swangin-&-Bangin said:
Just to add my .02cents..

The Blackberry is one of the best tools introduced in the last 10years.. Its one of those things that when you start to use it you wonder how in the world you went with out it.. Sort of like Tivo, (which has to be one of the best things since sliced bread). I have been using Blackberries for the last 5 years. I currently use the Nextel 7510 Blackberry... Its absolutely great! I would recommend this product to any one that needs the capability send and receive email instantly wirelessly...
is it really necessary to include your pda and your phone?? i don't think it's the best tool because of it's size. sometimes i don't have anywhere to put my phone so i have to carry it and i don't want to carry a huge phone. plus i think it's ugly, but that's just my opinion. and tivo is the biggest waste of money. for less money then the tivo unit i can build a computer that does the same thing except has no monthly charge and has as much storage space as you want. plus you don't have to worry about tivo monitoring what you're watching.

if anyone is interested in a blackberry, he's offering it at a good deal, so i'd grab it while you can.

#17 ·
T_Dogg8 said:
is it really necessary to include your pda and your phone?? i don't think it's the best tool because of it's size. sometimes i don't have anywhere to put my phone so i have to carry it and i don't want to carry a huge phone. plus i think it's ugly, but that's just my opinion. and tivo is the biggest waste of money. for less money then the tivo unit i can build a computer that does the same thing except has no monthly charge and has as much storage space as you want. plus you don't have to worry about tivo monitoring what you're watching.

if anyone is interested in a blackberry, he's offering it at a good deal, so i'd grab it while you can.
I have been using a blackberry for about 4 to 5 years now.. Before they added a voice application on it.. So back in the day I use to carry a cell phone and a blackberry. So it is great that now all I have to carry is my blackberry. A lot of my business depends on my email.. Like I said, if you depend on email then the blackberry is a great tool.

BTW my tivo was free. Directv ran some special promotion and gave it to me.. All i pay is a $5 dollar monthly fee for it.. I think its great.

#18 ·
yeah....that's what i'm saying. if you build one you don't pay a monthly fee. and you're not limited by a hard drive. you can have as big as you want and you can burn to dvds if you want. i'm thinking about selling them, but not sure how cost effective it would be.

#19 ·
I have one of those DVR-recordable VCR things that is hooked up to my TIVO. So if I so happen to want to record the show I just put a blank dvd-r in the dvd recorder and record it off of the tivo.. But honestly there are not to many show that I watch on tv that i want to record... In the 6 months i have had the dvd-r thing I have recorded one movie off of my tivo.. What are you thinking about selling , tivo's or computers? I thought about buying one of those microsoft home media pc's. It's looks like it is a Audio\Video component but it is really a computer that hooks up to your tv. Have you heard of what i am speaking of?

#20 ·
i'm thinking about building a computer that is small and can act like a tivo. except you can have as large of a hard drive as you want and an integrated dvd burner. that way you can store basically as much as you want and record what you want easily, and you won't have to pay a monthly fee.

how big is the Hard Drice in your tivo?? i'm looking at 120 gb for the one i want to build.

#22 ·
that's one of the big reasons i think i can make something people would want. for the price of a tivo i can make a computer with a 120gb drive or even a 200gb. and you can always upgrade it if you need to in the future. or, if you're like me. i have 120gb of storage on my home network in addition to my computer. i just think a computer gives you more options. i just don't have the money to build one for myself yet.

#24 ·
yeah. free is hard to beat, but you have to buy something else to get it for free. the $5 a month won't be. plus a lot people don't like that tivo monitors and saves into the corporate database what you watch. and now to get it to connect to a computer you have to buy more stuff. i still think in the long run you could be better off with a computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.