For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hello all, I am selling my custom Stereo system built specifically to flush mount into the back of an Escalade.... ...
    Blue Devil is offline Cadillac Owners Member

For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!!

Hello all,

I am selling my custom Stereo system built specifically to flush mount into the back of an Escalade.... It can be used with or without the 3rd row seat (I prefer without, as you can see ) The box alone was around $500, so it is priced to move!!! The box comes with THREE NEW Kicker L7 Solo Barics 2004 NEW MODEL Subs!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Check it out! Lemme know if you have any questions!
    Thanks for looking fellas!
    TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

slimm44 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!!

that looks awesome, but you paid 500 bucks for a square box?!? :disappoin

Its not just a square box my friend!

Read the article summary on the box....... Far from being just a square box....
    Custom Fabrication done by a reputable stereo shop that knows what they are doing aint cheap..... And I can appreciate that, because the end result doesnt like cheap either..... Such a clean look, and unbelievable versaitlity and functionality, now that my friend, is priceless!!!

Thanks
    TJ

I really need to get a picture of the other side of the box up....
    You should really like this part of the
    box, box when we created and designed the box, we were
    doing it in the hopes of me someday soon having
    buckets ( I was gonna go with custom seats and rear
    buckets, with suede inserts in the seats, would look
    slick!) but as you can see, I havent made it that
    far.....
    Until I can take some pics, the back, or front
    whichever way you want to look at it, is the prettiest
    side of the box. it has a hidden wall underneath the
    ext wall where you can mount your amp in either
    hidden, or plush mounted setups, whichever you choose
    ( i reccomend setting it up flush mounted, would look
    so insanely good!) The connectors and wiring are also
    ran to the hidden wall, so when you install the amp,
    all wiring is completely out of site.... The exterior
    wall has a wrapped window cut into it as well, as so
    you can see you amp or circuitry or fuse block, which
    ever once again you choose to mount there....

Very Very Slick Indeed My Friend!
    TJ

Mjctampa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am the winner of your Solo Baric Subs, I have just noticed that you do not accept pay pal. Is there a reason that u do not have an account? I really do not feel comfortabile sending u $665 and recieving nothing in return. I am sure u understand what i mean. If you where to set up a Pay pal account i then have recourse with my credit card company if i am takin for ride...... Marc

uh2
    uh2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Not trying to flame here, but if you bid on his auction without reading the fine print, you're at fault. You should never bid on something without reading EVERYTHING (shipping details..payment details, feedback etc).

That being said...and I have no idea who this person is that is selling these subs...I am a little bit weary. The auction states the subs were NEVER FIRED? So, they sat in the truck in this custom setup and they were never used? Also, he wants us to check out his spotless feedback...but all his feedback is for auction where he was the BUYER, not the SELLER.

Again, I am NOT saying this guy is trying to rip anyone off. My comments are mainly for the WINNER of the auction. All I'm saying is that if you are just NOW being hesitant, then you probably had no business bidding in the first place.

It doesn't hurt to email the SELLER and ask a few questions. The SELLER could've cleared everything up for you in a matter of hours..or sooner if he would provide a phone # for you.

Dude,

What the hell? Why would you question me, and all of this other negative crap, because I simply stated the truth in my ad.... These subs have never been fired!!!! So dont be such an *******! Thank you.....

As for the person that won the ebay auction for the subs.... Please email me at thomashobson7@yahoo.com

I do not have a paypal account right now because the account said I had to re-verify it or something like that..... Even though I clearly stated in the ad that I would like to do a Cashiers Check or Money Order, if you absolutely have to do paypal, I guess I could probably work on getting my account fixed for ya.... Anyways, shoot me an email at thomashobson7@yahoo.com

Thanks
    TJ

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

dude. ease up. he said in his post he wasn't trying to flame you or anything. i understand why you would take offense, but think about it the other way. it's like someone with a vette or lambo saying they never accelerated hard. it's hard to believe, but i have no reason to doubt you because i don't care. but i can completely understand why someone would. so ease up. we're all friends here and we don't need any name calling or flaming of each other.

uh2

Whatever. If you read my post I said it wasn't a flame. I was merely pointing out items that should have made someone pause. Not everyone on Ebay tells the truth. Honestly, don't you think ..just for one second...that someone who took the time and money to build that box would at least want to know what it sounds like? I don't think that is an unreasonable question.

And if you re-read my post I said I WAS NOT saying you are trying to rip anyone off. I was merely pointing out the fact that this BUYER did not clearly read all of the details of the auction before bidding.

Talking Re: For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!!

Hey guys,

Sorry about that, I guess I really did read it wrong!

I apologize for being so defensive, and I do understand why one would worry... That is my bad my friends!!

Anyways, on an update, I got my paypal thingy figured out... The lady said that the reason it would reset itself sometimes is because it wasnt verified or something like that, but she got me squared away, and I went ahead and added the second insurance account so my account could be verified that way it didnt screw with me and lock me out of my own account, LMAO!

Anyways, thanks again guys, and I truly do apologize for getting on the defensive like that!

Have a great day fellas!
    TJ

uh2

Glad everything worked out.

Mjctampa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Paypal payment sent last night. Did you ever have an amplifier hooked up to these subs? If so what brand and wattage so i know what my options are. In talking to some people they have told me that with having three subs instead of an even amount i might have to run three seprate amps to make it sound right....Any help would be appreciated....also if have any pics of the other side i would like to see them........ Commerciallights@aol.com

Arrow Re: For Sale: Custom Stereo System for Big Hitters!!!

Hey man!

Awesome!!

About the 3 subs and not getting equal power, whoever that is that told you that, I hoipe he isnt the one that is gong to be installing your stereo!!!

Three subs is an AWESOME way to do a setup, because you can run the subs paralell (which of course is the way these are wired)... When you run a setup with three seubs paralell off of one channel, it minimizes the ohm load, thus giving you even more power from your power supply......

I never did get around to wiring up an amp..... I had bought one that I intended to use for the setup, but I decided to sell the stereo before the amp ever even got to me.... I was going to run a Kicker KX1200.1 Mono Class D Amp with my setup, which when bridged mono would put out anywhere between 1200-1600 watts!!!

But I woould advise something.... Even tho I am loyal to Kicker, and have been since 1998 when I was sponsored by them (had a show truck that Mike Yaslow himself designed for me up at Stillwater Designs), I will say this:

When it comes to amps Kicker is tough to beat..... BUT, one of the best setups I have EVER heard was one involving three Solo 12's running paralell off of a Soundstream Tarantula 880/2.... This amp only produces 880 watts, but its sn/ratio is off the freakin charts...... If you want your ears to bleed at your command my friend, this would be the way to go..... No question about it!!!!! They are so freakin awesome looking to..... Go to Soundstream's website and check em out for yourself!!!

You can find em on ebay for $400, which is an unbeatable deal in my mind!

Good luck my friend, I will email you with tracking numbers as soon as it ships!!! Have a great day!
    TJ

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.