Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have pixs of the Platinum floor mats?

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Re: Anyone have pixs of the Platinum floor mats?

Quote Originally Posted by MKTAXMAN
    The Front Mats Are $85.00
    i know.....what i'm thinking is, if the platinum wears out quicker, the front will be the only ones to wear out because i rarely have people in the back. so i'll only need to buy another set of fronts. so for the price of one full set of the expensive ones, i can get a set and a half of the platinum ones. and there's nothing saying the platinum ones won't last me the 5 or 6 years maybe 7 i'll have my truck. i do really like the expensive ones, but for the money, i'm not sure. and then what happens if i get the expensive ones and they wear out in 4 years. then i'm really screwed.

Look at the pics that i posted Iam telling you wont regret getting them.

slk230mb is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade

Well I just got my mats from Domestic Performance (the vendor on this site) and they look awesome. Nice sturdy rubber backing and the embroidery is unreal. IMO well worth the cost. I also put rubber mats from weather tech on in the winter, so that should help keep these nice and clean.
    ~Steve

fellas. the car was $57K and you guys are arguing over a $90 set of mats

strange

Its not arguing. We are just throwing the pros, cons, and what eveyone had done out there.
    ~Steve

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPreeth
    fellas. the car was $57K and you guys are arguing over a $90 set of mats

strange
    i didn't pay near $57K, but i did pay enough to make me think about where my money goes. i have to think, floor mats and a date or just floor mats. (of course my gf is arguing for multiple dates and no floor mats ) they're probably worth the money, but it just seems like a lot to pay of floor mats, especially when i can get some that are just as good (or just about as good) for about a third of the cost. just having trouble saying, 'yeah it's worth it'. i should have gone into the car business instead of the golf and computer business.

Keep an eye on Ebay. I bought my new Lloyds floormats set with Caddy crest for $50, front and rear, on ebay. This is the same mats usspeedonline sells for $135. These Lloyds mats are really top quality, plus they are licensed by GM.

Raymond

I purchased GM Licensed Floor Mats for my 03 Escalade that feature a lifetime warranty. Without question, the very best quality floor mats I have ever seen. The embroidery work is spectacular and I even opted for this company's protecto mats for the front. I also have an embroidered Underhood Insulator from the same folks. Here is a link to both the floor mats and the Insulator.

http://www.carmotorsports.com/floormats.htm

http://www.carmotorsports.com/UHI_Cadillac.htm

You will like these products....

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by PTC Sclade
    I purchased GM Licensed Floor Mats for my 03 Escalade that feature a lifetime warranty. Without question, the very best quality floor mats I have ever seen. The embroidery work is spectacular and I even opted for this company's protecto mats for the front. I also have an embroidered Underhood Insulator from the same folks. Here is a link to both the floor mats and the Insulator.

http://www.carmotorsports.com/floormats.htm

http://www.carmotorsports.com/UHI_Cadillac.htm

You will like these products....
    I might get a set from Car Motor Sports, I picked up a set of Lloyd mats (I used to sell them) and I am not pleased with the quality, and the fit.

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    I might get a set from Car Motor Sports, I picked up a set of Lloyd mats (I used to sell them) and I am not pleased with the quality, and the fit.
    I'd give them a call and voice your complaints. When I called up to order, they were very accomodating and seemed willing to help me in anyway. This is all assuming you got them from usspeedonline.com, like I did.

and I know I said I got them from domestic performance, but I dont know what i was thinking when i said that,
    ~Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12