Question to those with 24inch rims?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Question to those with 24inch rims? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I noticed my car was sort of tilted to the left. I realized that the tire pressure was uneven. one ...
    PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Question to those with 24inch rims?

I noticed my car was sort of tilted to the left. I realized that the tire pressure was uneven. one side was 37.5 and the other side was 40.0.

I made all of them 40.0. I was curious to what all of you with 24 inch wheels have as their tire pressures? Thanks.

Pistol

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Re: Question to those with 24inch rims?

uh, i dont have 24's but a friend of mine does and he has his set at 45.0. i think, hell it might have been 40 wasn't paying attention but he mentioned there was something wrong with how it was riding one night and we got out and looked to see what it was, he put some air into two and bleeded the other two i wasn't really paying attention. what size do you have?

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Most people run between 42-45 psi depending on the type of ride that you are looking for. They suggest that you run 90% of the max pressure, most of the tires are maxed at 50 psi.

clickart is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I run mine at 38PSI with 305/40/22

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.