Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 02 Escalade needs high quality HID bulbs, DTRL ruin lenses. Is there a preventitive

02 Escalade needs high quality HID bulbs, DTRL ruin lenses. Is there a preventitive

I am in the market for some better quality headlight/foglight bulbs. My new headlights are supposed to come from the dealer soon(the old ones were fogged uo due to the day time running lights--Is there a way to prevent this besides turning them off during the day?). I want a nice bright blue look that does'nt look cheap. Is there a good type of bulb repacement brand ex. 4300k/ 8300k, hella, phillips, etc. that I can use that won't mess up the headlight housing and electrical parts.

Thanks in Advance,
    Cyrus

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 02 Escalade needs high quality HID bulbs, DTRL ruin lenses. Is there a preventitive

I had PIAA DTRL and i experienced no fog. I had the car in upstate new york so there were many changes in temperature. I liked them alot and am installing them in my 04 Escalade this upcoming week.

I suggest PIAAs

Re: 02 Escalade needs high quality HID bulbs, DTRL ruin lenses. Is there a preventitive

Can you drop me a part number when you have a chance, Also how long did you drive the truck witout the PIAA(miliege). Any ideas for headlight bulbs, or should I just get an 04. My orig. plan was to wait until the next bodystyle comes out, but I've seen that the 04's are pretty damn nice. I just have too many cars on my mind.-cy