Seen any new or unique customizations lately??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Seen any new or unique customizations lately?? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I was just wondering if anyone's seen some interesting/new/unique Escalade customizations. I'm not saying the whole market is bland, but ...
    iPodsAndCadillacs is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Seen any new or unique customizations lately??

I was just wondering if anyone's seen some interesting/new/unique Escalade customizations. I'm not saying the whole market is bland, but I've spent a lot of time finding every possibly Escalade picture, going through eBay, etc. A lot of it is the same kind of stuff..Rims, stereo, extra Cadillac logos..

But I was wondering if anyone's seen anything I might have not before?? Recently I was wow'ed when I was in town and saw an ultra clean white EXT with gold-plated roof rack and and gold plated running boards. He had big chrome rims, and there was some sort of gold in them. They weren't all gold though, they were chrome, with spinners. it kind of looked like the sides of the spokes were painted gold or something, because you saw some gold in there but mostly chrome. It was definitely something I haven't seen before, and I was happy to see it in person as well! It was a beautiful day and he had all the windows down and the sunroof down, and I could feel the bass. I'm guessing there was some extra power in the sound system, too!

And as far as other cars go, anyone see Wyclef Jean's Hummer H2 with a shark tank in the back!?! Definitely takes the cake as far as originality goes..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

onbagz2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Seen any new or unique customizations lately??

i have 4 15 inch mtx subs with 1 inch plexi glass being installed in my 04 ext right now then it goes in for interior. all crocodile with the suede.i'll post some pics ....

Sounds awesome. You should get those croc-skin rims that just came out.

What kind of rims do you have on it now? They're real nice.

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have seen a jacuzzi in the bed of an Ext before. I guess when money is no object you can go as far as your imagination.

Did you see the jacuzzi on that Out of the Blue Escalade on Ride with FUnkmaster Flex? The guy who owned it claimed it was the first Out of the Blue Escalade, he got it painted M3 blue and then GM execs saw it when he had it at a carshow.

That jacuzzi looked kind of crappy though, it looked like he just put a tarp in the back and filled it with water & bubblebath soap. Definitely a novel idea though.

Anyone ever see the Monster Garage tailgate party ESV? It was amazing..

I'm more or less talking about creative customizing, not just crazy converts.

extonsprees is offline Cadillac Owners Member

ive seen a few sweet lades around my area, i saw an candy orange ESV with orange ostrich interior and the ostrich skin asanti 26's. mine is kinda original check it out www.cardomain.com/id/18sittnon24s

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

i put snake skin throughout my truck. I get alot of complaints from chicks about the chairs biting their butts. hehehe

Infamous LadeOn24s is offline Cadillac Owners Member

the guy on Flexs' show is a friend of mine. The jacuzzi was fake but the part about it being the first blue ext is true. The truck was white and he painted it Estoril Blue and at a car show GM execs came to check it out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.