Got Tv?!?!?!?! - Page 2
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Got Tv?!?!?!?! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by del2 You're right it is a rip off, but since they don't make them anymore in that ...
  1. #16
    99 SKALAID's Avatar
    99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Age
    34
    Posts
    376

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by del2
    You're right it is a rip off, but since they don't make them anymore in that shade of color (Shale or Tan) for the Escalade, they're trying to make money by jacking up the price.

    I also bought mine from Crutchfield 6 months ago before they ran out for $49.99 and just installed it today, took about 1 1/2 all together and it looks tight! Here's a pic:




    are you using a DVD player or a PS2?? I want to use a PS2 and then use a FM modulator to transmit the sound in to the truck that way if the rear passengers want to watch a dvd/play a game, they can use the rear radio controls and plug the headphones into it and play the game/watch tv with sound. Or i could from the driver seat turn to the FM modulator station and play the sound threw the entire truck?? Any ideas on how about doing this?

  2. #17
    99 SKALAID's Avatar
    99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Age
    34
    Posts
    376

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimm44
    hey skalaid, would you be willing to sell me your cup holder thing from the back of the console? i see that you're not using it anymore and i'm missing mine. let me know, thanks.
    ya i could do that, i was actually going to put it on ebay.

    Pm me and we can probably work something out. I'll take some pics for you as well

  3. #18
    del2's Avatar
    del2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Philadlephia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    37

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 SKALAID
    are you using a DVD player or a PS2?? I want to use a PS2 and then use a FM modulator to transmit the sound in to the truck that way if the rear passengers want to watch a dvd/play a game, they can use the rear radio controls and plug the headphones into it and play the game/watch tv with sound. Or i could from the driver seat turn to the FM modulator station and play the sound threw the entire truck?? Any ideas on how about doing this?
    I would highly suggest getting a Standalone TV Tuner with a built in wireless FM Modulator transmitter. The one I'm using is a Panasonic TV Tuner which I connected my Clarion and Pansonic Monitor to it, including my DVD and PS2.

    Products like Pyle, Power Acoustik / Farenheit, XO and Clarions. They offer the wireless FM Modulator, plus it has input/output for Audio/Video to connect to your DVD player, PS2, Navigation..etc...

    Good Luck


  4. #19
    slimm44 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    WA-VA-USCG
    Age
    29
    Posts
    527

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 SKALAID
    ya i could do that, i was actually going to put it on ebay.

    Pm me and we can probably work something out. I'll take some pics for you as well
    it won't let me PM for some reason, so hit me up on AIM at kyknphokuz. thanks.

  5. #20
    99 SKALAID's Avatar
    99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Age
    34
    Posts
    376

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by del2
    I would highly suggest getting a Standalone TV Tuner with a built in wireless FM Modulator transmitter. The one I'm using is a Panasonic TV Tuner which I connected my Clarion and Pansonic Monitor to it, including my DVD and PS2.

    Products like Pyle, Power Acoustik / Farenheit, XO and Clarions. They offer the wireless FM Modulator, plus it has input/output for Audio/Video to connect to your DVD player, PS2, Navigation..etc...

    Good Luck

    i just bought a Farenheit unit from Good Guys, now i just need to hook it up

  6. #21
    del2's Avatar
    del2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Philadlephia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    37

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 SKALAID
    i just bought a Farenheit unit from Good Guys, now i just need to hook it up
    I wish you luck in setting it up, bro!! let me know when you get it done!

    Here's my LaDe!!

    http://suv.truckmoxie.com/gallery/DeL2/92145.jpg

    http://suv.truckmoxie.com/gallery/DeL2/92145.jpg

  7. #22
    White00Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    27

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    i am also interested in the cupholder. thats if the other guy doesn't get it and if its tan. tried to send you a pm but didnt work.

  8. #23
    99 SKALAID's Avatar
    99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Age
    34
    Posts
    376

    Re: Got Tv?!?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by White00Lade
    i am also interested in the cupholder. thats if the other guy doesn't get it and if its tan. tried to send you a pm but didnt work.
    i sold it already to him sorry.

    it is already shipped out also

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting