Converting EXT Should be Easier
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Converting EXT Should be Easier in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Do the 04 ext's have a power rear window. i have an 02 and for all the money these trucks ...
    02BlkEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Converting EXT Should be Easier

Do the 04 ext's have a power rear window. i have an 02 and for all the money these trucks cost you should be able to convert them with the push of a few buttons or at least drop the rear glass with the push of a button. I know the rear panals are easy to remove but they are a pain to store and c'mon a storage bag. That bag is a bit** to get them in anyway and if you dont get em in just right you can start to pull off the rubber seals . I havent looked at the 04's but are any of these issues addressed

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Re: Converting EXT Should be Easier

i thought the same thing when i got my '02. i don't have a bag with mine, it just attaches to the mid-gate. am i missing something?

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think the bag he was referring to was to store the 3 pieces of the bed cover.

ok...i have that. and really i can't think of an easier way to store those. but it would be nice if the rear window was power. the seats don't have to be, but the window would be nice.

02BlkEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

an easier way to store them would be have buile in sotrage space in the sides or bottom of the truck bed or how about a retractable unit. I mean these trucks are Cadillac. C'mon

how would you have a retractable unit and not get in the way of the tailgate or midgate?? built in storage would be nice, but that would take away from the size of the truck bed. at least this way you can store them where ever is the most convient.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.