Pics of new AMP RACK
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Pics of new AMP RACK in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Today I got my amp rack finally started and just about completed. We started at 10am and we just finished ...
    Lu Scola is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade EXT King of Mods

Pics of new AMP RACK

Today I got my amp rack finally started and just about completed. We started at 10am and we just finished up at 2:45am. Here are some pics, they may not be that great because its at night. Im gonna take more pics tommorrow. I have 6 more Red LED Neons to put in the amp sections of the rack. We didnt get enough, and the store was closed when we got to that part of the build. Ill have it 100% done tommorrow. Let me know what you guys think so far. This weekend Im gonna build the custom wall with the subs in it, the cd changer and dvd changer.

The rack has a tan and black two tone leather wrap. Plexi glass windows for the componants. Once I add more red neons to the amp windows, they will light up really nice and bright. The center where the capacitor and digital distribution blocks are is lit blue and needs no other lighting.

Hey Fierodough, here is the finished product you seen getting started this morning when you came up to the shop. Thanks for stopping by. It was a pleasure to meet you, your wife and son! You ESV looks great!!! Did you get the keypads programmed up? Give me a call if you ever need anything. Lu

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

fierodough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 Escalade

Re: Pics of new AMP RACK

Quote Originally Posted by Lu Scola View Post
    Hey Fierodough, here is the finished product you seen getting started this morning when you came up to the shop. Thanks for stopping by. It was a pleasure to meet you, your wife and son! You ESV looks great!!! Did you get the keypads programmed up? Give me a call if you ever need anything. Lu
    I think you have me confused with someone else. I was at work in Ottawa yesterday! What threw me off is I normally travel with my wife and kid. :P You actually had me wondering what I did yesterday!

That setup looks awesome though! Would this work on an ESV? and do the seats fold down to access the 3rd row? (if it was an ESV)

Cheers!
    Eric

OOOOPS LOL!!! This message was meant for FIL....I copied and pasted the wrong members screen name out of my message box. Both of you guys had messaged me about the keypads. Im sure it would work for an ESV as well. My seats function as normal as if the rack wasnt there.

1class is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade ESV

WOW VERY NICE!!!!
    Thanks for the pics, looks like you did a great job.
    I must say you had it all apart and you did lot of work very clean install and in record time. When I seen it yesterday at the shop all torn up I could not imagine that you could have it done that quickly and looking that nice.

Awesome truck great work!!!

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

That is ON TIME!
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

AAD
    AAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Nice work lu. Keep up the good work.

Povich is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 Ext, 94 deville

Looks Good! Takes me back to the days I used to install! Lot of fun doin this and getting things to look good takes time for sure! Looks real good Lu!

bstiffmanofsteel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

Damn that is serious stuff there!

Thanks for the comps. Here are some daytime pics. You can see a little more detail.

93si is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Escalade EXT

Looks Awesome man. Great job...

bigksone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 ESV, 2004 Escalade

Looks great Lu. Really clean.
    What's up with the mini fridge?

Im putting the fridge in the wall if we have room. I have to get the sub, two changers, and maybe something else in there.

bigksone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 ESV, 2004 Escalade

Can't wait to see that.
    you're a monster.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

That is real nice.

Today I added more LED Neon Strips to the amp rack. Now it is super bright. The great thing about this amp rack is that the top is removable and interchangable. I am gonna build 2 more alternate tops for the rack with different plexiglass window designs. Im gonna make one with a Cadillac Emblem that will light up blue in the center. I am thinking about making a top that spells out ESCALADE and it will light up red/blue and blended purple where the colors combine. Its very easy to get the top off. I only have to remove 5 screws to access the inside. Here are some new pics with the extra lighting installed.

These LED strips are very cool. They are bright as h*ll. You are able to cut them to the length you need. Im gonna add some under my front seats and under the dash near the driver and passengers feet so that my floor is illuminated. Im gonna power them with the interior lighting and also by the door trigger so that they power up when any doors open. You can also operate them with an optional woodgrain keypad (sold seperatly). Im gonna put some under my hood, and a few spots around the exterior. If anybody wants any, let me know. They come in several colors.

Here are some pics of my headliner and interior lit from the rack lights. These pics are taken with the seat bottoms pulled up. Its not as bright when the seats are in the sitting position. I think it looks cool!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.