Just tinted out my escalade - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Just tinted out my escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by gabbman I am going to make an appointment too. How does it look from the inside is ...
    PistolPreeth is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Just tinted out my escalade

Quote Originally Posted by gabbman
    I am going to make an appointment too. How does it look from the inside is it lighter or darker than the factory. If you go to the web site there is a 10% coupon for them. Where did you get the rims how much?
    The look from the inside is impeccable. I had this guy, Phil, who runs Top of the Line, do my last escalade. The look from the inside is equivalent in the front seats and the back seat. There may be a slight (VERY VERY VERY SLIGHT) change in color, like a ilttle lighter in the front (due to that huge windshield bringing in light, since its closer to the front windshields) than in the back. From the outside, there is no change. If you want everythign to be perfect do what I am about to do:

Get the front windshield tinted 50%! It looks RETARDED hot on Escalades

Quote Originally Posted by T_Dogg8
    very nice. i want to get my windows tinted but there aren't any shops around here that i completely trust. but i have a friend who does that kind of stuff for a living. i just have to make a trip to go see him (stopping to get beer first of course )
    It says your located in PA. If your close to the Jersey border, i HIGHLY suggest u go to Top of the Line tinting. I mean, I drive 1 hr to get there because it is simply the best. Where are you located?

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

i'm in south central pa.....like right smack in the middle. about 3 hours or so from philly and about 15 min. from the maryland border. probably a little too far to get tint.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

There is a place in Pendell Pa on route 1 called Smokin Moe's, he has been tinting my windows for 25 years, wow I am old.

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    There is a place in Pendell Pa on route 1 called Smokin Moe's, he has been tinting my windows for 25 years, wow I am old.
    Nah.....just experienced (and i won't tell you how old i am )

gabbman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Talking Re: Just tinted out my escalade

I had phil from top of the line do my windows today he did a perfect job. I would recomend him to my mother

Quote Originally Posted by gabbman
    I had phil from top of the line do my windows today he did a perfect job. I would recomend him to my mother
    Hahahha im glad you are happy. Phil really is a great guy and the tints are PERFECTION. I am glad the Escalade family is trusting this guy and giving him business.

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Wow your escalade is lookin real clean. Nice tint job and Giovanna wheels. You really have good taste when it comes to Escalades. Where in NJ is that shop located at. The tints on my Escalade don't look to nice as quality wise. I'll probably get mine redone. Keep up the good work on your Caddy truck

Thanks alot man!

The shop is located on 129 Pasadena Lodi NJ. It is located off of Rt.46. Specifically it is teh shop right behind the shop that is next to Mobile Innovations. Its called Top of the Line tinting. The phone number is (973) 745-0400. Phil is the main guy and he usually does all the tints. Tell him Preeth referred you. Thanks alot.

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    Looks good, that was the first thing I did to my truck on the second day of ownership.
    hcvone, what percent do you have and do you know what brand tint it is, i want to get mines done and want to to find a tint that will match the other windows.

WhiteDiamond is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Well I stopped to see Phil at Top Of The Line Tint and he did a beautiful job. The guy is real cool and I would recommend his shop to anyone. Now my windows are all the same around.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by CAD-E!
    hcvone, what percent do you have and do you know what brand tint it is, i want to get mines done and want to to find a tint that will match the other windows.
    Mine is 20%, you have a choice, they can go a little darker than the back windows or a little lighter (this is due to the fact that the aftermarket tint is a film and the factory is in the glass, I went slightly lighter, with the shade on the sunroof closed the windows are the same color, if tough to see the difference, with the sunroof open you can see it's slightly lighter. The film is made by LLumar

i want to go a little lighter in the front. i don't want it to be too dark and draw attention. i had 35% on the front windows of my eclipse and 20% on the back. i liked it like that. at night it was difficult to see in, but it wasn't so dark that it drew attention from any police.

gabbman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

he used the 3m window tint on mine .I cant tell the diff

I am going in sometime this week to get my front windshield tinted 50%. It is giong to look LOVELY

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.