Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  kutscher 
#1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of this drop with the OEM rims as well as other wheels. EG)20" ones. I am concerned about it looking too low>

#4 ·
No, Eric the owner was sending me an example of what the ground force kit would look like. I still have not purchased the escalade, I can not decide if I want this. If so I would get 20" rims with x-terrain tires and maybe the 2/3 drop to make the car look level.

Have you done anything to your escalade?

#12 ·
You are all right. "opposite spinners". These can be "regular" spinners too by adjusting some things. They are a little more $$ but hopefully they will be unique.

I got mine Holloween 2001, before I was in SF so can't help there.

Thinking of probably lowering it but kind of want the McGaughys instead of the Ground Force (which is what SFT&S suggested). Any thoughts?
Do you know any other places in SF,SD that would do work like that.

Waiting but will post pics

#13 ·
I think I saw you this evening (on 57th street at the corner or minnesota, you turned south on minnesoa and I was in the right lane in my GS400), your truck looks nice, did you lower it, or do those rims make it look that way? You should post some pictures.
:)

#14 ·
kutsch,
That was probably me. I posted some pics in this thread http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15297.

Even though they wouldn't work with me fairly on the wheels and tires, they acknowledged the large difference are good guys and I plan to do more work through them -so we're good. I have not lowered it yet but that is coming soon along with a Corsa exhaust, hypertech programmer, and window tint in my Stage 2 of mods. Interestingly, SFT&S has only used the Ground Force kit but I wanted the McGaughy's. Eric called around and spoke with some people and got back to me that McG is for sure the way to go. In fact, he is ordering a McG kit for himself and removing his GF that he has on because of what he learned.

#15 ·
Great, I will need to talk to eric about the McG kit. He had not heard of it when I talked to him. What are the price quotes? Any suggestions for simple chrome 20"r ims, I do want to look at all ghetto. Classy like the platinum edition, since i am going from a lexus to this soon.

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.