Need Help Cadi Guys!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Need Help Cadi Guys! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Was in the dealership today ,,can get 04 escalade white,awd ,sunroof, w/nav for 53K in chicago il..I was hearing bad ...
    Rynz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Need Help Cadi Guys!

Was in the dealership today ,,can get 04 escalade white,awd ,sunroof, w/nav for 53K in chicago il..I was hearing bad things about the nav/dvd,that dont work while driving??? Did i hear wrong.And what not sure if it has button for mirrors to fold.What do you all think about 04....Any major probs or wait for 05???...thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Need Help Cadi Guys!

i just had my 04 for about 3 weeks and love it.. I am not sure about the Navi/DVD playing while in motion. But more that likely it will NOT be able to. It is a safty feature in from the factory. But there is some way to disable it I am sure.

The button to fold the side mirrors is now combined with the same button used to adjust the side mirrors. just set the top selector to the middle and hit the adjust button once and they will fold in, hit it again and they will fold out..

Thats sounds like a goog price for a 04 AWD with Navi/DVD
    I got mine for 53k sticker 48k walk out but in is an 04 with the basics

Rynz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanx for the help.,,,so what your saying is the nav system isnt like telling which way to go while you are driving??..The mirrors automatically fold when you park?

JASP is offline Cadillac Owners Member

First the nag. can not be "programed" while in motion but once programed it will give you verbal directions while driving. This in my opinion is worth it's weight in gold it saved me from a 3 hour traffic jam on Tuesday.

Second I have an 03 my mirrors will fold only when I want them to using a button on the drivers door panel.

And by the way....women do drive these trucks...LOL....Sami

brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have an 03 too, where is this button to fold the mirrors in?????:drinker

ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

My mirror fold button is the same one to adjust the mirrors on the drivers door panel..

brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

i looked at it last night and found it....man I would have never known!!!! Awesome, thanks guys!

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

The first day I got my truck I thought I broke the mirrors when I hit the button and they folded in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.