24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 4 BRAND NEW 24" Giovanna Abruzzos for sale. Have not been mounted. Will sell for $3800(only $950 per wheel). If ...
    MakinMoney247 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale

4 BRAND NEW 24" Giovanna Abruzzos for sale. Have not been mounted. Will sell for $3800(only $950 per wheel). If you want Kumho tires, I can get 4 brand new 305/35/24 Kumho tires for another $2,000. Let me know. Also will sell the rims individually, if you are need of 1 for a spare tire or just need a replacement rim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale

Can also get 4 brand new BFG 305/35/24 tires for just $2400.

jcmendo01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

im interested...are you local? email me at jmendoza@sgxmedia.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

BTW, to make it easier for the both of us. I get my tires from www.tiresavings.com They are the cheapest anywhere. They charge me $480 for one 305/35/24 tire, plus $17 shipping. As you can see, I'm not even bumping up the price on the tires. You can buy them yourself online and have them delivered to your door for about 2,000(maybe $50 more if you live out west). I initially called a tire shop locally and they were going to charge me $569 each tire plus sales tax. Anyway, you can get your tires from them and I can deliver the rims. I'm 45 minutes south of Boston, so I'll deliver the rims myself if you live within 2 hours of Boston. If you need them shipped, I'll charge you whatever UPS charges me. Probably anywhere from $125-$250 for UPS Ground, depending upon where you live in the US.

I'll also throw in two Automotive Gold license plate frames for free. Chrome with "ESCALADE" on them. Worth $29.95 a piece. Same ones they sell at http://store.yahoo.com/licenseplatef...lacframes.html for $29.95 a piece.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by jcmendo01
    im interested...are you local? email me at jmendoza@sgxmedia.com
    Also you can get tires at Tire Rack to fit the 24's, they prices are pretty good.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compar...mark=1&x=8&y=5

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

i'm selling my 24"s Giovanna Abruzzo's with 305/35/24 Kuhmos about 8k on the rims & tires, 3 of them have very little curb rash on them, i'm selling for $4200.00 or best offer Larrychip123@aol.com thanks.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.