24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 4 BRAND NEW 24" Giovanna Abruzzos for sale. Have not been mounted. Will sell for $3800(only $950 per wheel). If ...
    MakinMoney247 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale

4 BRAND NEW 24" Giovanna Abruzzos for sale. Have not been mounted. Will sell for $3800(only $950 per wheel). If you want Kumho tires, I can get 4 brand new 305/35/24 Kumho tires for another $2,000. Let me know. Also will sell the rims individually, if you are need of 1 for a spare tire or just need a replacement rim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 24 Inch Giovanna Abruzzo's for sale

Can also get 4 brand new BFG 305/35/24 tires for just $2400.

jcmendo01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

im interested...are you local? email me at jmendoza@sgxmedia.com

BTW, to make it easier for the both of us. I get my tires from www.tiresavings.com They are the cheapest anywhere. They charge me $480 for one 305/35/24 tire, plus $17 shipping. As you can see, I'm not even bumping up the price on the tires. You can buy them yourself online and have them delivered to your door for about 2,000(maybe $50 more if you live out west). I initially called a tire shop locally and they were going to charge me $569 each tire plus sales tax. Anyway, you can get your tires from them and I can deliver the rims. I'm 45 minutes south of Boston, so I'll deliver the rims myself if you live within 2 hours of Boston. If you need them shipped, I'll charge you whatever UPS charges me. Probably anywhere from $125-$250 for UPS Ground, depending upon where you live in the US.

I'll also throw in two Automotive Gold license plate frames for free. Chrome with "ESCALADE" on them. Worth $29.95 a piece. Same ones they sell at http://store.yahoo.com/licenseplatef...lacframes.html for $29.95 a piece.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by jcmendo01
    im interested...are you local? email me at jmendoza@sgxmedia.com
    Also you can get tires at Tire Rack to fit the 24's, they prices are pretty good.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compar...mark=1&x=8&y=5

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

i'm selling my 24"s Giovanna Abruzzo's with 305/35/24 Kuhmos about 8k on the rims & tires, 3 of them have very little curb rash on them, i'm selling for $4200.00 or best offer Larrychip123@aol.com thanks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.