What do you guys think, $48,500 after rebates - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, What do you guys think, $48,500 after rebates in Cadillac Escalade Forums; If you can stand to wait a couple of months, than you can definitely get a better deal. Chances are ...
    outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: What do you guys think, $48,500 after rebates

If you can stand to wait a couple of months, than you can definitely get a better deal. Chances are there will be enough 04's left and the dealers will definitely need to clear them out before the 05's. I would wait and get the best deal possible. The problem is not a shortage of trucks, its a shortage of $$$, so the ball is in your court.

EVIL_C5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, 2010 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by kutscher
    2004 Escalade
    Window Sticker:$59,600
    Selling Price: $47,500

2003 Window sticker: $63,145
    New selling Price with 4000 miles and certification $42,000
    hey all, im new here.

I went and looked at a 2004 Escalade friday and fell in love. went in to work numbers and they wouldnt come off the sticker a dime. told me there was no room for them to discount them. then to top it off, they tell me they will give me 16k for my 2003 Silverado 2500HD that was bought 1 year ago for 32K when the KBB trade in value is 21K. I was pissed and got up and walked out. Since then i have gotten the 2 BuyPower quotes for 49K and 51K for the exact same truck! I almost want to call the 1st dealer and tell them thanks for trying to break it off in me!

im going to go back out this next weekend and see if I can get a Quicksilver with Nav, Roof, wheels, and DVD.

glad i found the site so i can get information!

Elvis is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 Expedition

Buy one, save the paperwork, then go break it off in the salesman in front of his manager.

mnext02 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think i got the best deal. 02 ext black, completely tinted, 22" mkw wheels with toyo tires., 35k miles, certified with warranty to 100k miles for $35000, and i drive the geo to work 4 out of 5 days to keep the miles off the ext and save money on gas. I love my ext and it turns heads everywhere. Today I thought this kid broke his neck, he turned it like 180 degrees!

NOCLRNCE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I work at a GM dealership in South Dakota, I went through everytihng and had it built the way i wanted it. If i decide to do it, my price is $36,800 for a fully loaded ext. Bottom line...work at a dealer, get NICE price

om542 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

That deal was not all that great. I got my brand new 2004 ext w/ white diamond, navigation, sunroof, and 17" chrome wheels for 47K after rebates. I live in Kansas(I know), but if you have a car shipped from here to wherever you are, it would still be a better deal don't you think. Unless you really don't want the other features.

z1st is offline Cadillac Owners Member

i'd take the 2003 for the 42k with the 6 year 100k warranty, thats 20k plus off sticker plus almost double the warranty, which with these vehicles is worth a significant amount of money-ask how much to increase the warranty on the 2004 to 6 year 100k. although if your going to trade in less than 4 years then i'd hold out for the best deal on an 04, which is probably 30-60 days away, with the only risk being lack of inventory so thus not much choice-likely to be all really loaded with least popular color combos.

2004 Escalade
    Window Sticker:$59,600
    Selling Price: $47,500

2003 Window sticker: $63,145
    New selling Price with 4000 miles and certification $42,000

kutscher is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Why not get a tahoe (let the flames begin) Z71 with DVD etc. (laoded) for $36,500 new? Is 12K more for the escalade worth it?

z1st is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Why not get a tahoe (let the flames begin) Z71 with DVD etc. (laoded) for $36,500 new? Is 12K more for the escalade worth it?
    well thats what i did a year ago, bought a avalanche north face because i felt the extra money for the ext wasn't worth it, but a year later i traded up to the ext and i believe its worth every penny. more power, better ride better seats and interior, better looking, quieter. quite frankly i'm amazed at how much better an ext is than an avalanche. of course i think the smart move is to find a caddy certified used one with the extra warranty and let someone else take the big depreciation hit. in other words i'd take an 02 caddy with 30k on it for the same money as the new tahoe- you'd have 4 yr 70k bumper to bumper vs 3 yr 36k on the tahoe and 3-4 years down the road the caddy is worth alot more than the tahoe. JMHO

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by z1st
    well thats what i did a year ago, bought a avalanche north face because i felt the extra money for the ext wasn't worth it, but a year later i traded up to the ext and i believe its worth every penny. more power, better ride better seats and interior, better looking, quieter. quite frankly i'm amazed at how much better an ext is than an avalanche. of course i think the smart move is to find a caddy certified used one with the extra warranty and let someone else take the big depreciation hit. in other words i'd take an 02 caddy with 30k on it for the same money as the new tahoe- you'd have 4 yr 70k bumper to bumper vs 3 yr 36k on the tahoe and 3-4 years down the road the caddy is worth alot more than the tahoe. JMHO
    that's what i did. i bought an '02 EXT for about the same price as a new avalanche after rebates. my EXT had 46k on it when i bought it and it is cadillac certified pre-owned. which means i also get on-star for 6 months.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.