You are bidding on a set of 23 inch giovanna attack chrome wheels with toyo proxes tires. 2 of the tires have 90% tread and the other 2 are about 75%. This wheel package new costs about $6,500. You can buy it way less then half of that here.I'm asking 2299 obo. 2 of the rims have some curb rash as seen in picture, but barely visible unless your looking directly at the wheel, the other 2 rims are fine. The wheels do show signs of pitting on the backs, but you dont see it when there on the truck only when ther off or if you look up close thourgh the fronts. These belmishes are not even noticable once wheels are on your truck. As you can see in the pics they look great. These wheels will take your suv or truck to the next level "BALLER STATUS". Stand out from the rest. Dont miss your chance to own one of the hottest names in wheels at a very low price!! Buyer pays actual shipping costs or can pick up. These wheels are six lug and came off an escalade dont ask me if they will fit you car I will have no idea. Tire size is 305/40/23. I have pics available or check out my auction on e-bay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2479719195