For all Cadillac Owners....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, For all Cadillac Owners.... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; If you are the kind of person that takes great concern and care for your leather seats, this is for ...
    MEJIA is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

For all Cadillac Owners....

If you are the kind of person that takes great concern and care for your leather seats, this is for you.

Recently I bought the Zaino Leather Cleaner, and Zaino Leather in a Bottle Treatment. In the past I had used all brands of leather cleaners and conditioners (lexol, zymol, meguiars, etc) and I can tell you NOTHING comes EVEN CLOSE to how the Zaino products perform. When you are finished cleaning and treating your seats your seats will look and feel BETTER than when they were new!!!!!

I bought a huge array of Zaino products and detailed my truck myself, with outstanding results, results I never got with other products, but I can tell you it it a LONG HAUL specially if you use the clay bar, which you should to get better results.

Mejia

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ZX_man is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 02 Escalade

Re: For all Cadillac Owners....

Zaino is all I use, I've tried everything they offer and have never been disappointed with the results.

Zaino

Regards

Walter

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

I dont know if you all have heard of this, but its called 5 star shine. I hear that it is better than zaino. I know someone that applied it on his G35 and he lives in indiana, he applied it last year. Its still as new, plus with that you really dont have to use soap to wash you car..... It just falls right off!!!

Im probably gonna try it, and will report!

invincible569 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEJIA
    If you are the kind of person that takes great concern and care for your leather seats, this is for you.

Recently I bought the Zaino Leather Cleaner, and Zaino Leather in a Bottle Treatment. In the past I had used all brands of leather cleaners and conditioners (lexol, zymol, meguiars, etc) and I can tell you NOTHING comes EVEN CLOSE to how the Zaino products perform. When you are finished cleaning and treating your seats your seats will look and feel BETTER than when they were new!!!!!

Mejia
    Where can you buy it? Autozone?

ZX_man is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 02 Escalade

In the past you were able to contact a local distributor in your area, but currently Zaino has an online shopping site. It has a lot of information on all his products, plus some good tips and tricks when using it. He is a good guy, I've talked to Sal Zaino on several occasion when I need some extra help or advice. Check out the site at www.zainobros.com

Regards

Walter

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by elwesso
    I dont know if you all have heard of this, but its called 5 star shine. I hear that it is better than zaino. I know someone that applied it on his G35 and he lives in indiana, he applied it last year. Its still as new, plus with that you really dont have to use soap to wash you car..... It just falls right off!!!

Im probably gonna try it, and will report!

Tried it on 3 cars and could not get it to last for more than 3-4 weeks, we go against them all the time, let us know what you think.

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Did you apply it like they said...... Wash with dawn, clay bar, wash with dawn again, use their special car wash stuff, and then apply the product?

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

They were all prepped and the surfaces were perfect. I test many new car care products, that is my job.

Timster is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I've been using Zaino products for about 5 years now. All their products are outstanding.

Wax, Clay bar, Leather conditioner. Great stuff.Tim

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.