new cadillac owner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, new cadillac owner in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey, i just bought my first cadillac last night but i can't pick it up until monday or tuesday it's ...
    T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

new cadillac owner

Hey,

i just bought my first cadillac last night but i can't pick it up until monday or tuesday it's a 2002 escalade EXT. my dad has a cts and he absolutely loves it. i'm hoping mine will be just as nice and exciting for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: new cadillac owner

Best of luck with your new truck, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Sta11ion is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Congrats on the purchase, and you will enjoy.

thanks. one of the things that pushed me towards a cadillac was the 'community'. i was big in the import scene before, and it was different. i got tired of young kids bragging about things they claimed to have or things they wanted to do but you knew they never would. i've been reading a lot of posts and most people here at least seem to be knowledgable about cadillacs and cars. and the ones who don't know all the little details, don't pretend to know.

MEJIA is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Congratulations with your new truck, I am sure you will be pleased with your purchase, and enjoy it for years, after all it is a Cadillac

Welcome once again,

Daniel Mejia

Timster is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Congrats! I feel for you though, it is going to be a long weekend! You'll make it thru it.
    Post some pic's when you get your new baby!

i'll definetely post some pics.

i got lucky today....i stopped by the dealership and the salesman is a friend of mine, so he let me take my car out for a while. it was sweet, but i still have to wait until tuesday.

Elvis is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 Expedition

As an import owner anxious to leave that scene, I'm just curious how you decided to make the big jump from a compact to a land barge? I've just about decided to do the same thing.

i spent a lot of money customizing my eclipse and i even had a custom one-off widebody kit. but after a while i felt like i was wasting my money. i had a car that didn't ride that great (but handled great) and wasn't the safest. the body was about 3 1/2 inches from the ground, so if i hit a truck i'd be in trouble. and after putting a lot of money into it, i was nervous something would happen to it. i was rear-ended once and even though it was minor, the fiberglass shattered causing thousands in damage. so overall, i felt it was time to upgrade. that way when i dumped money into something, it was luxurious and i nice ride. i miss the import scene, but it's all worth it to be rollin' in a caddy

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.