Best Exhaust sound for 6.0--Magnaflow/Flowmaster?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Best Exhaust sound for 6.0--Magnaflow/Flowmaster? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a AWD 6.0 Escalade on 22's with the E&G extra lip grill (vertical). Now I want a new ...
    Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Best Exhaust sound for 6.0--Magnaflow/Flowmaster?

I have a AWD 6.0 Escalade on 22's with the E&G extra lip grill (vertical). Now I want a new muffler. Our stock 6.0 exhaust is dual in dual out which turns into a "V" and then into a single pipe. I want the exhaust to sound like a "quality system" and not to raspy like all the chevy trucks with flowmaster. I heard magnaflow is good but it has an interior noise problem??? Also, should I keep the single pipe/oval tip? How is the 50 series flowmaster?

Thanks in advance,
    Cyrus
    LA California

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Best Exhaust sound for 6.0--Magnaflow/Flowmaster?

I have a Corsa Touring exhaust, you may want to listen to a Corsa exhaust, it gives a nice sound with no interior noise

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Yea I 2nd That! Had Flowmaster on a 04 Suburban & Sounded Like My Old
    Z-28 With No Muffler, Got A COrsa Muffler on my truck & sounds Real Loud Out Side & Very Low Inside, 100 Times Better than Flowmaster, Flowmaster Got A Lot of resonator noise, Corsa Dosen't have any & You still keep the sound out side,

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thanks for the info...Has anyone heard magnaflow on an Escalade; my friend w/ a H2 went with it over flowmaster and it sounds great.It probably will sound the same as his, it does have the same engine.
    -cy

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.