Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, I want the down low on Corsa vs. Borla in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Ok, I am looking for an exhaust. I already have the AEM Brute Air intake and superchips programmer. I was ...
- 04-29-04 02:37 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Escalade EXT
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
I want the down low on Corsa vs. Borla
Ok, I am looking for an exhaust. I already have the AEM Brute Air intake and superchips programmer. I was originally going to buy the Borla, and then heard a lot of people promoting the Corsa, mostly due to the louder sound of the borla. I want to know if one has better hp/torque then the other. The Corsa can be had for $200 or so cheaper, but of course will only exit on one side. The borla which exits on both sides, doesn't have as nice of a tip as the Corsa, btu that isn't that large of an issue. Has anyone installed a Hi-Flow catalytic converter? If so, whose? Thanks for any assistance.
- 04-29-04 03:00 PM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: I want the down low on Corsa vs. Borla
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"