anyone got any 24's for sale?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, anyone got any 24's for sale? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; im new here just wondering if anyone had any rim or anything else for an 04 ext...
    gotlade?04 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

anyone got any 24's for sale?

im new here just wondering if anyone had any rim or anything else for an 04 ext

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

Re: anyone got any 24's for sale?

I got some 22" Davin Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta tires Im looking to sell. Let me know if your interested.

Esco23s is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotlade?04
    im new here just wondering if anyone had any rim or anything else for an 04 ext
    Selling my 23 inch OZ chrome Vela's 3 piece rims w/ tires and spinners. Email me at leftygunz187@aol.com if you're interested. You can check out my ebay listing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2474838025

How much do you want for the davin's?

Infamous LadeOn24s is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have a set of 24 Giovanna Genoas tires have about 75 - 85 % on them and one rim has a chip on it but I will sell them for 3500 with the tires if you interested

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

Thumbs up Re: anyone got any 24's for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by gotlade?04
    How much do you want for the davin's?

email me and we will talk price! MyRimsKeepSpinning@msn.com

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Got a Set of 24" Giovanna Abruzzo's with 75% of tread,
    Asking 4200.00 or best offer

i'm in vermont.

Larrychip123@aol.com e-mail with any questions

gabbman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I you call some rim shops on rt 46 they have used ones for sale. You can buy them from $1200-$2400 and they get them all the time. now that the wheather has changed they get trade ins all the time.

which shops? down by lodi and shit where u from

gabbman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Didnt mean to step on anyones toes. But if you tell the rim shops on rt 46 you are looking for some used rims they usually can get you some. It seems like peolple trade them in to get a newer look and as I am sure everyone knows used rims sell for $1000 to $2000 regardless of how much you paid for them.

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

STAY AWAY FROM RAYCO II On Rt 46
    I Took my 24"s there to have them Balanced & they charged me 200.00 So I Did it anyway because i thought they're the best, They Did Them Like Crap SHAKEING AT 40MPH+ so then they called me on my cell like 2 days later telling me that there balancer was off & too come back & do them again, so i went back & the balancer wasn't done till 2 days later, THEN The Owner Didn't want to balance them because he said the Balacer was fine & it was my rims, But i told him that someone called me from Rayco II & Said that it was Off Balance, so he had no choice but to do them again so they did, & For another time They came out like crap!!!!!! So i got so pissed off i went to Action Tire Up the road & they charged me 200.00 also but did it in half the time & the rims a balanced perfect, I WILL NEVER BUY OR WORK WITH RAYCO II Again Then, When i was in the showroom a guy bought a new Durango & Wanted 22"s & He wanted them to have like a Big Lip On the rims & They we're trying to sell him the uglyest rim i've ever seen with NO LIP & Told him that he can't have a lip because it would make the rims stick out passed the fenders BULL SH!T, there just trying to sell the old ugly stuff, The guy asked me if they we're right because the rim he wanted was like 22x9.5 & the one they wanted him to buy was also 22x9.5 I Told him that they saw him comeing, so he also got rims from Action Tire, Much Better place & The People don't treat you like you an Idiot! & They Have used rims up stairs.

But I Will be selling my 24" Giovanna Abruzzo's With Kuhmo Tires for $4000.00 or best offer I Live in vermont but my father lives in Clifton N.J & Could Meet Up With You There. let me know Larrychip123@aol.com

WhiteDiamond is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Wow Larry sorry to hear that you had such a bad time at Rayco. All I got to say is they treated me like a real customer and did my wheels perfectly. I didn't have any complaints and the dude who did my wheels did such a good job that I gave him a tip. Been 3 weeks since I had them on and everything is working fine. They must have had some dumba@@ doing your wheels. Is Action Tire the one past the Airport near Mother's (another tire shop)?

One thing though and this is with all stores like that is they charge too much for their wheels. You have to go into the store and know exactly what you are getting yourself into. They tried to sell me some wheels when I first went in there and they were the sweetest wheels I had seen. Unfortunately they were discontinued but I only learned that because I did my research. But I wasn't feeling the price anyway so decided to do some internet shopping. Needless to say I saved so much more money.

Fuquan is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I agree with staying away from Rayco II I had a bad experience there also. I do all my shopping at Action Tire

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

I can hook you up with some new Giovanna 24's with tires for around $5899. This is the best price you will find them new. Let me know if you need more information.

brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

If you get on www.tirerack.com and search for wheels, you will see they have a set of 24's on closeout. Its $3700.change for rims and tires. Granted they are closeout/discontinued...but still a great price.

24x10 ASA TRS II Chrome Plated
    305/35VR24 RF Kumho Ecsta STX Blackwall

**The specially-priced closeout items you are buying are first quality products covered by applicable manufacturers' limited warranties. They are, however, available in limited quantities at this time and are not expected to be available in the future

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.