anyone got any 24's for sale? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, anyone got any 24's for sale? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Do remember there is a difference in rim quality between companies. You are putting these wheels on a expensive truck ...
    fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Re: anyone got any 24's for sale?

Do remember there is a difference in rim quality between companies. You are putting these wheels on a expensive truck so I advise finding a company that won't bend or break when you hit a pothole. I have had people who have bought chrome wheels for cheap and noticed that they started to change colors after a few months. Make sure you are buying them from a reputable company or atleast you know someone who has bought the same wheels before.

larry_chip is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Yep Just as Fast66 Said, I Had Cheap Rims Befor & There Cheap For a Reason! Because there really light & will bend very easy, the chrome will peal & change color or the rim is Discontuned & if it ever Breaks Or Bends You Can't Buy a new one Because they don't make them anymore.

You Pay For What You Get! But The Prices are very high on new Nice rims, Buy a Nice Set of Used Rims, Lowenhart,Giovanna, Oasis, Remember There Expensive Because there the best on the market, Your talking About Putting Wheels on a 60K Truck so i'd Put a good set on there,

brett79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

You mean, you get what you pay for? I agree, I was just throwing it out there. The rims probably went for over $4000 with tires, and I doubt they will bend or break easily......like i said though, they are discontinued so if you mess one up you may have a problem finding a new one. I know Giovanni are awesome wheels but not bc they dont bend as easy. Other rim companies make great wheels too....and just like any other thing you buy, when you by named brand stuff it is gonna cost more. Well i feel like im getting off on a tangent, but i agree with what you said. All I was saying is $3700 for a set of wheels and tires is a great price for those rims. If you mess them up down the road, just buy new ones... if you paid $60 for the truck and you are looking for wheels anyway...then who cares about money...right??

"IM RICH B!@TCH" :coolgleam

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.