new frontier fully billett 2" hitch reciever
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, new frontier fully billett 2" hitch reciever in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Just bought a reciever from local custom shop it is a fully billet reciever to add some bling to your ...
    dubbed caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

new frontier fully billett 2" hitch reciever

Just bought a reciever from local custom shop it is a fully billet reciever to add some bling to your rid with a function that also looks cool it was $59.99 for the reciever not like your walmart $20.00 black style these are awsome looking when fully polished up I have looked for there web site and was not able to find one for them but I do have a phone number for them if anybody is interested they are local in tampa florida company name is:New Frontier ,products (813)982-0955 the one I purchased has gross value weight 13,000 lb and a 2,000 lb tonge weight and is solid aluminum it's bad had to buy a new lock cause some kids tried to rip it off and destroyed the lock ,but never acomplished getting it. thought you all my be interested in this . and they are made right in tampa not a over seas product.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: new frontier fully billett 2" hitch reciever

pics please

dubbed caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: new frontier fully billett 2" hitch reciever

I will post pics when my camera is fixed should only be 4-5 days than I will get them to you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.