99 & 2000 Escalade owners?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 99 & 2000 Escalade owners? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Changing my gold emblems to silver....but do you think i should use the new "ESCALADE" emblems on the side of ...
    Mjctampa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

99 & 2000 Escalade owners?

Changing my gold emblems to silver....but do you think i should use the new "ESCALADE" emblems on the side of the doors or just stay with plain old "cadillac"? Already have the silver 2004 rims and tires.

Pics of new emblems http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEBWN%3AIT

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: 99 & 2000 Escalade owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjctampa
    Changing my gold emblems to silver....but do you think i should use the new "ESCALADE" emblems on the side of the doors or just stay with plain old "cadillac"? Already have the silver 2004 rims and tires.

Pics of new emblems http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEBWN%3AIT
    i perosnally would keep the old ones

Mjctampa is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Keep the old ones.....meaning leave the old gold ones there....or keep the same style, just replace with silver?

99 SKALAID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Keep the old ones.....meaning leave the old gold ones there....or keep the same style, just replace with silver?
    leave the old style but switch to silver :coolgleam

dnyce617 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

When it was time for me to replace my faded gold emblems, I personally went with the new 02+ versions and think they turned out great. I did however get the old style (small) wreath and crest for the tailgate and used the stock layout with the new 'ESCALADE' right next to it. This is a relatively cheap, easy upgrade that I think greatly enhances the look of the truck

escalade20002003 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yeah, I am going to change my emblems from the gold to the silver too, but still keep the older style. I like the gold emblems better, they just dont match all the chrome on my ride. If you are change your emblems because the gold is fading you could just have your old gold ones replated, then have them powdercoated in a clearcoat, and they will never fade.

white ghost is offline Cadillac Owners Member

What is the process of removing the "Cadillac" sign and replacing with the ESCALADE letters?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.