Already ready for Summer! pics - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Already ready for Summer! pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; You guys have too much friggen money!!!!! How about sending about a grand to me, your FAVORITE cadillac forums supermoderator!!!!!...
    elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: Already ready for Summer! pics

You guys have too much friggen money!!!!!

How about sending about a grand to me, your FAVORITE cadillac forums supermoderator!!!!!

becker500 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by fast66
    Where do u guys live at?
    San Diego

becker500 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Devil
    My friend, there is alot more than that!!!

Those boats are nowhere close to being cheap, and depending what options it has (single, twin, triple engines, different options, etc, different interior commodities) that boat alone could get up into the $150,000 range all by itself... I know, because I am currently looking at a Baja 38 Special with triple 502's and even looking at a 40' Outlaw with triple 502's that are all Supercharged!!! That would be 1850 Horsepower on a 40' boat.... Talk about hauling a whole lotta ass! But the 40' outlaw I am looking at is $318,000!!! So, dont underestimate, what Cigarette Boats and other speed bats go for..... Mucho Dinero!

Nice Pic bro, I have 22" Cadillac OEM Wheels on mine right now (mines black), but my Dream wheels have always been the Spank 6's... As soon as I get it lowered next week, my next purchase will be either the 24" Spank 6's (my all time fave) or the Giovanna Cassinos!

Good luck, and have fun at the lake, I know I cant wait!

TJ
    Fellow hot boat enthusiast....looks like you're doing your homework on your purchase. Supercharged trip's on the Outlaw will push you into triple digits!
    What a ride.

I have a friend with the Giovanna's on his SL55. Nice wheels.

See ya on the water.

alexWS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Sorry for the thread revival, but...any pics of the big tahoe??

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

I'm in San Diego too. I always take my boat out in Mission Bay around shelter island. A lot of escalade out here in cali, maybe I have seen you. I look just like the man in my picture. hehe j/k

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

man.....i wish i could have a boat like that to put behind my EXT. unforunately, after buying the EXT i can't even afford the trailer but still nice to look at. nice pics.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.