thinking of taking off the badges - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, thinking of taking off the badges in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I can not even believe that you would want to remove any caddy badge...I feel sick...:disappoin the badges and emblems ...
    heather's escalade00 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: thinking of taking off the badges

I can not even believe that you would want to remove any caddy badge...I feel sick...:disappoin the badges and emblems on the headrest are one of my favorite parts of my truck. Love your Escalade....please.

soljah is offline BAD EMAIL ADDRESS

damn, let it be known that you're drivin an Escalade. Keep dem badges on bro!!!

escalator is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If you do take them off remember you can replace all with 24 karat gold emblems that add a nice touch if you are into that. I saw a complete gold set advertised for around $395.00.

kutscher is offline Cadillac Owners Member

There is a special order Platinum Edition at the dealer currently with all badging removed, there is no way to tell its a caddy or escalade except for the shape. I do think the rear tailgate looks somewhat funny with the caddy symbol removed.

outofdablue is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have an 03 Ext out of the blue in color and took off the letters off. An Escalade is one the most recognizable trucks and taking the badges off is not going to confuse anyone about what type of truck it is. The truck looks a hell of a lot cleaner and still turns heads.

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Keep them they are a part of the car and its design

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.