Swing 'N Load
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Swing 'N Load in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I am a new member here. I own a Avalanche Z66 and have invented and developed a solution for carrying ...
    Butch Rhodus is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Swing 'N Load

I am a new member here. I own a Avalanche Z66 and have invented and developed a solution for carrying groceries in our wonderful vehicles! This is also very good for any smaller, loose cargo or for your salesman samples etc. No more loading over that BIG TAILGATE!

I have the Swing "N Load in my and several other Avalanches and I am sure that they will fit in the EXT. You can visit my website at:

www.SwingNLoad.com and have a look. I am located in central Indiana, north of Indianapolis and we travel to Avalanche GTG's in OH, IN, MI, KY and TN. I would much rather meet you and have you see the Swing 'N Load than try to ship it to you!

Here is a picture of the system in motion. This picture is of a older style, the new boxes do not have the castor wheel under the box and the box will set down lower, closer to the tailgate! The box will just lift off of the pin type hinges when it is not needed, there are no tools required to remove it! There are NO HOLES to be drilled in order to install it. The mounting bracket bolts right up where you now have your folding tie down loops!

PLEASE EXCUSE THE JUMPING PHOTOS! I guess I need to get a tripod!

Thanks for looking! Butch

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Butch Rhodus is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Swing 'N Load

Here are some updated pictures;

The Swing 'N Load will carry a full cart of groceries!

Heavy construction will carry the weight.

I have sold several of these to salesmen. They are great to keep all of your items contained and will let you load right on top of the tailgate instead of reaching over it! The box just swings in and moves very easiely, full or empty!

ON SALE ALL SUMMER FOR $289 I will not ship for this price, we will have to meet up or you can come to central Indiana to have one installed.

Butch

jsyi is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Swing 'N Load

Hmm seems like an interesting contraption...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.