Pulling to the left?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Pulling to the left? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; A friend & I that own '99 & '00 Escalades have the same problem. We don't know if it's just ...
    Partiers_com is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Unhappy Pulling to the left?

A friend & I that own '99 & '00 Escalades have the same problem. We don't know if it's just us or if there's a trend... we swear our trucks are pulling to the left (towards the center line) & we're always holding the steering wheel alittle to the right to compensate. He's had his aligned multiple times and I've checked my tire pressures and we can't figure out what's up. Maybe our steering rods are just off center? We want to try to diagnose the problem and start over...Any ideas where to start?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dmalhi1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Pulling to the left?

heh sure its not cuz you of the weight ya two add on the driver side of the vehicle? i'm kidding

but seriously sometimes it can just be the pavement you are driving on, some roads have rain marks through them, never had it happen in the 'lade but in the vette? really gotta try hard to control where its going.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Pulling to the left?

Try driving down the center of the road (spliting the crown) and see what happens then, roads are crowned to get the water off, you may want to try an Interstate road or Turnpike that has been paved recently. I thougtht I had an alignment problem AFTER I had my Escalade aligned twice by two different shops, it turns out the alignement was ok, and after taking a long trip on major roads there was no pulling and the truck rode great.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.