Never ever, looks like junk
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Never ever, looks like junk in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I was driving today kingside a new escalade and wow what a piece of crap. The rear sticks up in ...
    SpyShops NY is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade

Never ever, looks like junk

I was driving today kingside a new escalade and wow what a piece of crap.

The rear sticks up in the air, like the air shock are bad

The back looks like a box

The side looks like a Chrysler and range rover

The front and interior looks good though

But since the 3 gen was the last real Gm trucks from 07-14 now they are government motors.

90k wow maybe 65-70k most for esv rip off by the time aprs and other charges 120k for a Gm truck

Nope I will change models this time hope cadi fixes there crap

Feels like the late 80s to early 90s where cadi was not desirable

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

2010drive is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade ESV Platinum

Re: Never ever, looks like junk

Not desirable? Weird last I checked the escalades were flying off the dealer lots with most being pre-solds.

Thanks for the info though...
    escalade624 likes this.

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by 2010drive
    Not desirable? Weird last I checked the escalades were flying off the dealer lots with most being pre-solds. Thanks for the info though...
    Maybe now they sell out but I never buy the first year model anyways look at 07, of course they are moving now but wait a year or two

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Here's the problem.... 95 percent of people buy cars based on looks.

George C is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 2010drive View Post
    Not desirable? Weird last I checked the escalades were flying off the dealer lots with most being pre-solds.

Thanks for the info though...
    Although I think the OP writes at a level that's up for a discussion of its own, "flying off the lots" is an optimistic view to say the least.
    There aren't any, there haven't been any, and there won't be any available in the short term future because of God Knows what.
    There is nothing in that scenario that should be confused with a hot selling, widely purchased vehicle.
    I agree that the truck is the best looking yet, and I also agree the big GM SUVs aren't going to be hot sellers once widely available. Lots of cash for not a lot.
    OneStepAhead likes this.

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

The vast majority of the car buying public has yet to even see a new Escalade. I have literally not seen one in person yet and I've been on this board for years. You can't even begin to talk sales run rate. There is no real inventory. Once production reaches a level where all dealers are stocked with multiple trucks you will start to see meaningful sales numbers.

2010drive is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade ESV Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Jpjr View Post
    The vast majority of the car buying public has yet to even see a new Escalade. I have literally not seen one in person yet and I've been on this board for years. You can't even begin to talk sales run rate. There is no real inventory. Once production reaches a level where all dealers are stocked with multiple trucks you will start to see meaningful sales numbers.
    You must live out in the boonies if you haven't seen one yet...There's a ton of them in phoenix area and they're flying off the lots. Same up in North Idaho at Dave Smith.

det2972 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

I can't believe you don't like the new re design.. !!!!!.. I think it looks great.. been waiting for some time.. I think GM did a good job!!!!!!!!!!.. Plus if you actually looking for a large SUV (a premium SUV) you will not find any other with the room and comfort this vehicle gives. Go check and actually drive some of the vehicle out there.. Sure they could have done a few things better but by far this vehicle is A+.. Price wise.. I think it's ok.. Also there are is inventory in some states but in my area there isn't to many.. New York tri-state.. Plus I ordered mine the way I like it..

perlmane is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None
    Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    I can't believe you don't like the new re design.. !!!!!.. I think it looks great.. been waiting for some time.. I think GM did a good job!!!!!!!!!!.. Plus if you actually looking for a large SUV (a premium SUV) you will not find any other with the room and comfort this vehicle gives. Go check and actually drive some of the vehicle out there.. Sure they could have done a few things better but by far this vehicle is A+.. Price wise.. I think it's ok.. Also there are is inventory in some states but in my area there isn't to many.. New York tri-state.. Plus I ordered mine the way I like it..
    I completely agree. I will order mine the day I can order the 2015.5 and will wait as long as it takes to get it the way I want it even though I have never seen a 2015 in person.

rjm
    rjm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '15 Escalade Premium Majestic Plum Metallic

I wasn't a fan of the rear design either. But seeing my '11 parked next to a '15, made mine look positively ancient.

Also, five minutes into a test drive I completely forgot about the rear styling. The serenity coupled with the supremely comfortable seat and I was sold. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

perlmane is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm View Post
    I wasn't a fan of the rear design either. But seeing my '11 parked next to a '15, made mine look positively ancient.

Also, five minutes into a test drive I completely forgot about the rear styling. The serenity coupled with the supremely comfortable seat and I was sold. Can't wait for mine to arrive.
    I have never looked at the back of my vehicle while I was driving it. ;-)

rjm
    rjm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '15 Escalade Premium Majestic Plum Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by perlmane View Post
    I have never looked at the back of my vehicle while I was driving it. ;-)
    Neither do I!!

But after my test drive, from the showroom, I was looking at the rear.

Before I buy I have to make sure I make the right decision. I don't lease, I finance.

----------

Look at one while your driving on a highway it looks like the front shocks collapsed, I drove for over 5 miles side by side with a 15 esv

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

i like the new body style. after driving it, it seemed to have a loud exhaust sound compared to my quiet hybrid escalade. GM please build one in hybrid version!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.