All weather custom floor mats for new Escalade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, All weather custom floor mats for new Escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; ...
    Carid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade ESV 2007

All weather custom floor mats for new Escalade

Hey guys, we already have custom Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater™ mats for new Cadillac Escalade (2014) 2015!
    Some people think that mats is a silly thing, but in fact it's a very important detail in a car interior. It will protect your new floor from any dirt, spill outs better than stock carpet mats, agree?

Check prices and see other details here: http://www.carid.com/2014-cadillac-e...-25564293.html
    You can also check other carpet or rubber mats here: Cadillac Escalade Embroidered & All-Weather Mats - CARiD.com

Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners

Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater™ Black Cargo Liner

Check mats in action here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMM73yFSEw

What do you think about these liners?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: All weather custom floor mats for new Escalade

I have used Husky Classic liners in my Grand Cherokee's, Suburban's and Escalade's forever, love the fact that they hold melted snow and you can just dump the water out, carpet never gets even damp, they rock. I do like the weathertech cargo liner better, but I will say I have not tried the Husky cargo liner for many, many years.

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Yep for Wisconsin winters this is the ticket. Have only used Weathertech up until now though, the Husky looks to be similar if not better.

ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Are the 2015 Husky liners a different shape than the 2014 liners for the Escalade. I would think they would have to be a little different in shape but I don't see that you can order a 2015 specific Escalade liner.

rac225 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade

I bought these for my 2015! Love them.

Wahoo1 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Are the husky liners better fitting than the cadillac all weather mats?

CooperDay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo1 View Post
    Are the husky liners better fitting than the cadillac all weather mats?
    I don't know about the Husky mats but I bought a set of WeatherTech mats and returned them due to poor fit and bad color match (I have shale interior). I ended up getting the Cadillac mats and I'm very happy with them. The big difference between Cadillac and WeatherTech/Husky is that Cadillac mats do not go up the sides, you just have the flat part that sits on the floor. I think that WetherTech/Husky is made that way to hold in water, which isn't a big deal for me since I live where it hardly ever rains and never snows! On the WeatherTech the part that goes up the side is where the fit was poor - good sized gap on the side closest to the door, and I thought it was really noticeable as was the poor color match.

Wahoo1 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by CooperDay View Post
    I don't know about the Husky mats but I bought a set of WeatherTech mats and returned them due to poor fit and bad color match (I have shale interior). I ended up getting the Cadillac mats and I'm very happy with them. The big difference between Cadillac and WeatherTech/Husky is that Cadillac mats do not go up the sides, you just have the flat part that sits on the floor. I think that WetherTech/Husky is made that way to hold in water, which isn't a big deal for me since I live where it hardly ever rains and never snows! On the WeatherTech the part that goes up the side is where the fit was poor - good sized gap on the side closest to the door, and I thought it was really noticeable as was the poor color match.
    Good to know. I have the cadillac ones in my current escalade. I wish someone would make a mat the was one big piece for the second and third row, like a big sideways H, so the aisle to the back had a mat. Plus, it seems the 3rd row mat is always bunched up for some reason.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.