Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi Everyone, We have noticed many of you seeking information regarding your recent vehicle orders. Please keep in mind we ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread

Hi Everyone,

We have noticed many of you seeking information regarding your recent vehicle orders. Please keep in mind we are here to assist with customer care and customer vehicle issues first, but we are happy to assist with tracking your order as well. I do know there have been recent threads where other community members have assisted with order statues. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can assist in anyway. We can also be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread

Welcome back!!! There are lots of unanswered questions in the new Escalade sub forum. Perhaps you could take a stroll through there..

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Moved

det2972 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

hey good morning.. I been so worried about my order you have no idea.. I been writing on different thread also just to find out stuff.. I have written to GM (VP Ferguson) a few weeks ago and did get a call from customer service which I was very happy with that some one actually read it and called. I have placed the order in April.. Pretty much knowing I have a wait because of issues with the Kona interior. I love the brand and this will be my 3rd EVS, plus with a large family there really isn't many large premium SUV's which fit my needs. I had been waiting for the re design for a while and was happy when it was revealed and wanted to get into the vehicle as soon as I could. I just recently was told maybe the reason why the order has not moved from 1100 code to something more is because maybe the dealership doesn't have the allocation for the vehicle. Honestly I can't believe that because I have brought 4 GM SUV's from the same dealership and been very happy with the service and our relationship, plus he's local and easy to get to and has great service center. I have traded my 2011 Denali XL and now waiting for the ESV. Been renting vehicle since I needed to bring the kids to camp and have a large amount of luggage and stuff to bring to the camp in PA. I was hoping to get the vehicle in or before August since I have to bring 2 of my 3 kids back to college and need the vehicle. What can I do. I hope you might read this , order# RSMH70. Thanks for any advise.

George C is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I'm just wondering why you traded in your vehicle before your replacement arrived?
    I've got a new Denali coming, and I traded in our current Tahoe, but until the new vehicle hits my dealership, I'm still piling up miles on "their" Tahoe.

I was getting a good trade in value for the vehicle plus I been waiting for the new redesign. I only bought the 2011 because I had a 2007 ESV which had a lot of miles and wanted to get into a new vehicle. In 2011 I wanted a new EVS but I knew that the resign was coming so I took the denali XL just to keep it till the cadillac was released. I did the same thing for the 2003 EVS when it was re designed.

----------

Any time a new re design hits if you have the older model sometime you take a hit on the value. At least from my experience. I was ok with waiting but was hoping to hear something positive by now. I still have time but kinda worried that as time passing by and even thought school just ended the summers go by fast and just wanted to hear something positive like "we got your order, and it's being built" or something off that nature. It hard for me to see that we are almost at the end of June and with July around the corner it would be nice to know that they can have it built by August but after reading everyone post and how some people ordered the thing in Feb. and just starting to hear something. I really didn't think it would be this long. When we first started research and talked to the dealer we had been hoping to a June or July delivery but with all this problems with the interior and airbags, who know's. Just trying to find out a little more so I can see as time passes make a informed judgement.

zerdian1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, Cadillacs, & Chevy

I emailed customer care and the person said I had a problem with my order and needed to contact my dealer.
    my dealer said that Kona was holding my order at 1100 for 5 weeks.
    I said OK, change it to shale and cocoa interior. my order is RTVNF3.
    we had info that Cadillac was adding:
    1. 360 camera,
    2. retractable steps
    3. 4G LTE & WiFi,
    4. 8 speed Trans become available.
    5. updated crest.

I wanted to order the Platinum but was not an option in May.

the retractable steps was not on the list of available items when I ordered on May 16th.
    it was added to my order right away.

but we have no info on whether or when they will be built.
    the OnStar says that 4G will be hitting the streets in cars in June.
    My dealer says that whatever is being put in Cadillac Escalades when my is built will be included.
    they have no information.

CadillacConnects.com does not work
    GMConnects.com connects to CadillacConnects.com
    when trying to trace my order myself without involving my dealer or others.

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    hey good morning.. I been so worried about my order you have no idea.. I been writing on different thread also just to find out stuff.. I have written to GM (VP Ferguson) a few weeks ago and did get a call from customer service which I was very happy with that some one actually read it and called. I have placed the order in April.. Pretty much knowing I have a wait because of issues with the Kona interior. I love the brand and this will be my 3rd EVS, plus with a large family there really isn't many large premium SUV's which fit my needs. I had been waiting for the re design for a while and was happy when it was revealed and wanted to get into the vehicle as soon as I could. I just recently was told maybe the reason why the order has not moved from 1100 code to something more is because maybe the dealership doesn't have the allocation for the vehicle. Honestly I can't believe that because I have brought 4 GM SUV's from the same dealership and been very happy with the service and our relationship, plus he's local and easy to get to and has great service center. I have traded my 2011 Denali XL and now waiting for the ESV. Been renting vehicle since I needed to bring the kids to camp and have a large amount of luggage and stuff to bring to the camp in PA. I was hoping to get the vehicle in or before August since I have to bring 2 of my 3 kids back to college and need the vehicle. What can I do. I hope you might read this , order# RSMH70. Thanks for any advise.
    The thing is, if you waited until April to place your order (many of us put orders in back in Feb) your dealer very easily could of run out of allocation. I know my local dealer was only allocated 10 vehicles and those spots were used up right away. I'm just wondering, are you calling your dealer asking him these questions? I see you post on here a lot about getting updates, but really if your dealer is a good as you say he is then he should be answering these questions for you. The bottom line is your order is at 1100, so GM hasn't accepted your order. The only logical reason would be that your dealer doesn't have allocation to order one. If you can't bend on interior and exterior color a little than I'd just place a new order with another dealer and then buy which ever one shows up first. They don't even cash your deposit checks anyways. Or do what I did and just call dealers all over the country until you find one and go buy it from them. The ordering and waiting game is one I'm never going to play again.

But hey, I traded in my vehicle before I got my 15 too. Big mistake. I won't be doing that next time.

Here is a bunch of ESV's if you want to buy one today: http://tinyurl.com/leqpps7

they even have one in the Plum color I believe your looking for: http://tinyurl.com/khd7zcr

Thank you for all your reply.. I also will not trade in before I get the new one also.. but I really didn't think that it would be waiting till August..We were hoping for delivery in early July..I was surprised when I joined the forum that so many people had the same issues and was not even aware that orders were placed in Feb.. I guess if I know I could order it back in Feb I would have.. But I kept hearing Fall of 2014 to get the vehicle released. When I heard and got the news letter that you could order the vehicle back in late May I went to my dealer in April and ordered the vehicle. I have called the dealer a few times.. He did advise me that allocation was not an issue and the only thing holding was the interior.. At this point I am just sitting tight.. Since I like the interior.. I figured I would just wait.. I just hope GM will get everything in order and get this vehicle built.. I am sure they are all working on getting everything done.. The only one thing which upset me the most that when ordering the vehicle, the Kona interior should have not been an option since they know that they had issues.. They should have waited and informed the people that they don't know when Kona will be available or left it for the platinum model later or something..

axelu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe

Hi Laura: I ordered a 2015 Escalade Standard in early March ID# 1GY4AKJ6FR156258 which was built and shipped in the beginning of May and still have not received it. My dealer has not given me any information but keeps telling me it will be any day now. He has been telling me this for the past six weeks. Is there any way you could give some information on when I will receive the Escalade. Thanks you, Robert U.

----------

Ordered my Escalade in March, still waiting for it, heard it was built and ready to ship. This is ridiculous!!!

----------

Hi Laura: I ordered a 2015 Cadillac Escalade Standard ID# 1GYS4AKJ6FR156258 in early March which was built and shipped in early May. I still haven't received it and all the dealer tells me is that it will be in any day now. He's been telling this for about six weeks now. I'm hoping you can give me some information on the whereabouts of this car and when I will be getting it. Thank you, Robert U.
    OneStepAhead likes this.

johncel1005 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by axelu
    Hi Laura: I ordered a 2015 Escalade Standard in early March ID# 1GY4AKJ6FR156258 which was built and shipped in the beginning of May and still have not received it. My dealer has not given me any information but keeps telling me it will be any day now. He has been telling me this for the past six weeks. Is there any way you could give some information on when I will receive the Escalade. Thanks you, Robert U. ---------- Ordered my Escalade in March, still waiting for it, heard it was built and ready to ship. This is ridiculous!!! ---------- Hi Laura: I ordered a 2015 Cadillac Escalade Standard ID# 1GYS4AKJ6FR156258 in early March which was built and shipped in early May. I still haven't received it and all the dealer tells me is that it will be in any day now. He's been telling this for about six weeks now. I'm hoping you can give me some information on the whereabouts of this car and when I will be getting it. Thank you, Robert U.
    I ordered my 2015 premier in February. The dealer asked me to close the deal on April 30th stating my vehicle would be in in a few days. It's June 22nd and I still don't have my escalade. Meanwhile, the I'm driving a 2014 loaner and the dealer is making my payments. Talk about ridiculous!!!

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Wow, the dealer asked you to actually sign the final paperwork before they had the vehicle? I know once they get the invoice from GM they want to run credit and sign a preliminary non binding deal, but actually close the deal before it arrived? That's risky... At least they are making your payments though.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Hi Laura, could you track my FREE 2015 Escalade #1GYS4BKJXFR181900 , thank you

checked on my order today..called customer service.. was hoping for a change or good news.. nothing yet..still waiting.. will try the first of the month .. who knows

zerdian1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, Cadillacs, & Chevy

Quote Originally Posted by johncel1005 View Post
    I ordered my 2015 premier in February. The dealer asked me to close the deal on April 30th stating my vehicle would be in in a few days. It's June 22nd and I still don't have my escalade. Meanwhile, the I'm driving a 2014 loaner and the dealer is making my payments. Talk about ridiculous!!!
    why did you close without seeing, inspecting and taking a test drive?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.