Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Did you go to Cadillac chat and ask them your status code yet? I'm curious as to what number you ...
    ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Re: Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread

Did you go to Cadillac chat and ask them your status code yet? I'm curious as to what number you are at now or if someone just told you a story and said you moved up from 1100.

Scenium is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Hi. I was wondering if you could check the status code of order RRJFRN. Thanks!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Scenium View Post
    Hi. I was wondering if you could check the status code of order RRJFRN. Thanks!
    Hi Scenium,

I checked order status RRJFRN in our system and was not able to find an order. Please confirm that your order number is correct and I can check again for you.

Have a great weekend,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Z71
    Z71 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 Blue Diamond AWD Performance Sedan

fyi..........................

• 500, this is a dealer stock order code used to order common vehicles. Please contact your dealer to receive an actual active order number.
    • 1100, Preliminary order accepted (This means your dealer has entered your order into their system but does not mean they have the allocation to submit the order to GM yet. Speak with your dealer to verify when they expect to be able to submit your order for production)
    • 2000, Order accepted by GM (This means the order has been submitted and accepted by production. You are now on your way.)
    • 2030, Order re-edited (if necessary) (This is simply an edit code showing that something on your order has been changed. It does not mean your order has been accepted to production and really does not mean anything beyond your previous status other than a change has been made.)
    • 2051, Order changed thru Web (same as above)
    • 2500, Order preferenced (This means that the Order has been moved to the stage that parts department is now ready to place the orders for the components that will become your car)
    • 3000, Order accepted by production control (This is the response from production to your 2500 status and is when Parts are actually ordered. No further changes can be made to your order once you reach this point.)
    • 3100, Order available to sequence (This is more or less an inter-office memo from Parts to Production saying all parts are committed to this build, they are clear to sequence them for the build.)
    • 3300, Order scheduled for production (This is the response to the 3100 status where Production is cleared to sequence and schedule the build)
    • 3400, Order broadcast (This is when the order is actually loaded onto the production line computers and parts are being staged for the build)
    • 3800, Order produced (The vehicle is completed and has rolled off the line. A Vin is now available.)
    • 4000, Available to ship (Vehicle is off the line and available to ship)
    • 4104, Bailment Invoice (Shipping documents generated)
    • 4200, Shipped (Vehicle has been moved by a carrier to another location or destination. If in combination with a 4300 status code then this is transfer to either a vendor for upfitting or to a distribution yard for final transportation.)
    • 4300, Intermediate Delivery (In combination with a 4200 this is saying that the vehicle has been transported to a vendor or to a distribution center.)
      4B00, Bayed (listed anytime a vehicle is sitting parked waiting for next mode of transportation. It can also be this status while in Quality Control)
    • 5000, Delivered to the dealer
    • 6000, Delivered to the customer
    • 9000, Order Cancelled

det2972 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

Quote Originally Posted by reels View Post
    You can order the Borla Cat back on the 2015 Sierra trucks from the factory now, so I hope it transfers to the SUV side. You can choose dual pipes one side, or dual pipes, one each side.
    I spoke to Borla last week they are behind in R&D for ESV exhaust.. Do you know if the 2015 Sierra exhaust will fit on the ESV?. do you know if anyone has done that for the 2015?.. I would love to purchase it but want to make sure it will fit ..

johncel1005 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by det2972
    I spoke to Borla last week they are behind in R&D for ESV exhaust.. Do you know if the 2015 Sierra exhaust will fit on the ESV?. do you know if anyone has done that for the 2015?.. I would love to purchase it but want to make sure it will fit ..
    I don't see how the Platinum is coming with dual exhaust. I don't see how that's possible unless it's not true duals, maybe dual pipes out of the muffler. I had mine on a lift today and there is no room on the drivers side for exhaust, the fuel tank is there. It's extremely tight under there.

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

I'm sure it will be dual out the muffler only. Isn't that how the old platinum was?

Borla dual from the muffler.. Not a true dual exhaust.. But I don't think anyone has one for the ESV unless someone knows or has done one yet

----------

Customer service please check my order RSMH70.. Still waiting

Richard C is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

My order number is RPGPS1 and it has been in Code 4B00 since June 16th. Can you find out when it will be shipped to the dealer?

check order RSMH70

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    check order RSMH70
    Hello det2972,

I have sent you a PM regarding your order status. Please keep an eye out for it as it should be arriving shortly.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
    My order number is RPGPS1 and it has been in Code 4B00 since June 16th. Can you find out when it will be shipped to the dealer?
    Hi Richard C,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to information regarding when your Escalade will be shipped to your dealership. I would be happy to provide you order status updates once a week to keep tabs on the vehicle. If you would like to discuss your order further, please feel free to PM me.

Have a great night,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

agrmanager is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Hi Austin I will like to have an update on my order RTVNR7, Thank You!!

Scenium is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Hi. I double checked and RRJFRN is the correct order.

Quote Originally Posted by agrmanager View Post
    Hi Austin I will like to have an update on my order RTVNR7, Thank You!!
    Hi agrmanager,

Your order status is at 3000 – accepted by production control, which is the official halfway point. Check in with us next week for an update.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scenium View Post
    Hi. I double checked and RRJFRN is the correct order.
    Hi Scenium,

I apologize, but I still cannot find your order on my end. Please contact your dealership and let us know what they to tell you.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.