Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by det2972 Hey.. I checked and it status now has change from being accepted by GM for production ...
    ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Re: Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    Hey.. I checked and it status now has change from being accepted by GM for production but I don't have a production date.. I guess I will have to wait till after the 4th to check again.. maybe I get something better ..

----------

it's been a really slow move..WOW..

----------

I just hope that they can get it built before my kids come back from camp..
    What status code is it at now? Like is it 3000 or 3400?

det2972 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

I don't have code.. I didn't really ask but was complaining that this is getting crazy..Also spoke to GM customer service all they could tell me that they don't have a production date.. He is going to contact someone over there and find what up.. I mean it's been since april 15th.. I know that in my area there has been a few ESV's in inventory but they are silver, black or white..And pretty much get sold or are sold..I don't want to change my order to the black interior.. I been worried about getting the before the kids get back from camp..but they way it looks like if they don't get it into production I might have to wait.. I called 3 other dealerships in the area and none have the kona interior and everything they do have is in transit.. I told GM customer service I will call back next week to see if they can give me a better idea..

----------

I will follow up and see if I can get coding for you.. Before today they only told me that the order was primarily but now at least they are saying it's in the GM system for production but no date.. I guess it's better new then the same for the past couple of month..

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Happy hump day det, hope you get an update today!

thanks but I am waiting for them to call me back.. I hoped when I called yesterday..they would have something very different.. but my dealer is calling to find out if we can get a better idea off whats wrong.. the only thing I have is that they still have issues with kona..

det2972, always ask for the status code. On one check I did they told me my Escalade was produced and waiting for shipment. I said what code is that because I didn't believe her and she looked it up and said 3000 which means production has the order but no where close to being produced. I asked her how that could mean it's produced and she just said she read it wrong. Whatever.

det here's an easy way to check and like I said you can do it any day because they update the system instantly, not weekly. Go to Cadillac.com
    Click on shopping tools
    Click on Build your own
    Click on 2015 vehicles
    On far right side click on Chat
    When Chat comes up say "Hello, can you track my Escalade order of XXXXXX and let me know the status code"
    They wil transfer you to an assistant who can track your order and give your code to you
    Very fast and efficient through Chat, but don't complain or ask anything else because they don't know. Also they never ever set a production date for my Escalade, just know when it goes to 3400, you have about a week for it to get made.

ok.. will do.. I didn't think of the code at all... but will check.. thank you..

The only thing I am getting is that they are not building Kona interior and still have issues getting it.. The dealer has to call over there and find out what's up and will get back to me... I have done that chat thing and they just say it's accepted in GM system.. but no production date.. I also call the the customer service number and same thing.. I will ask for the code from the dealer .. I called this morning left him a message because I am getting a loaner because this thing is not getting built before I have to pick up my kids from Camp.. He's is getting me a ESV or at least trying..lol..

He has asked me before if I wanted a black interior and honestly I wouldn't mind but I really liked the Kona..so just waiting to see how thing progress..

I still search almost a couple time a week and I don't see that Kona interior in my area.. and have called a couple of other dealers.. and they all say the same.. Kona is very hard to get.. you have to wait.. 14 to 16 weeks.. or longer.. Just have my fingers crossed..

Next time I will get the code however..

Thanks

----------

I know a couple of people posted about the Kona problem.. not sure if anyone that posted have gotten theres.. I know there was one guy Milt?.. who posted ordered the same comb as me..other then the black wheels.. He got his a week or something like ago.. He had ordered his in Feb..I think thats what he said..

----------

I wish some of the customer service reps.. who read these post might have some input..

----------

[/COLOR]I know a couple of people posted about the Kona problem.. not sure if anyone that posted have gotten theres.. I know there was one guy Milt?.. who posted ordered the same comb as me..other then the black wheels.. He got his a week or something like ago.. He had ordered his in Feb..I think thats what he said..

----------

I wish some of the customer service reps.. who read these post might have some input..[/QUOTE]

Well I ordered mine in Feb also and got it last WED with the Kona. Long wait. If your code has changed from 1100 to something higher, then you probably have 10-12 weeks of waiting from that point.
    Honestly the Customer service reps are very nice and friendly but they can only track the vehicle for you, the dealer would be the only other source of info beyond just tracking the order.

he's been pretty up front .. I think he's been as honest as he can.. He had told me it was going to be a little wait.. I never thought this long.. I got my other vehicle from Germany much faster..lol..even the new CLA 4matic wasn't even offered till later but I ordered it and got it..

I also think the customer service reps.. do a great job.. they been very nice and never complained that I call all the time..

I was just hoping to get the vehicle sooner.. I been wanting to drive it and changed my plans for the summer because of the delay.. I hope it's not much longer.. Maybe August.. My two kids go back to college mid August and I have to load up everything and drive them back and load up the truck.. If he gets me a loaner that would be ok..

----------

I am waiting for him to call and find out more.. I would hate to change my order and get black.. but if's longer then a couple of more months I might have to settle for that.. I always ordered my vehicle they way I like them.. I hate to go to the show room and just grab what they have..

----------

In the meantime I am researching some cat back systems.. wrote to corsa this morning and they will have something for the 2015 later this year and borla told me that the older cat back single pipe might work.. I have to get the diagram of the exhaust on the 2015 and send it to them so they can see if it will work with out to many changes

shelstreet is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none
    Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    he's been pretty up front .. I think he's been as honest as he can.. He had told me it was going to be a little wait.. I never thought this long.. I got my other vehicle from Germany much faster..lol..even the new CLA 4matic wasn't even offered till later but I ordered it and got it..

I also think the customer service reps.. do a great job.. they been very nice and never complained that I call all the time..

I was just hoping to get the vehicle sooner.. I been wanting to drive it and changed my plans for the summer because of the delay.. I hope it's not much longer.. Maybe August.. My two kids go back to college mid August and I have to load up everything and drive them back and load up the truck.. If he gets me a loaner that would be ok..

----------

I am waiting for him to call and find out more.. I would hate to change my order and get black.. but if's longer then a couple of more months I might have to settle for that.. I always ordered my vehicle they way I like them.. I hate to go to the show room and just grab what they have..

----------

In the meantime I am researching some cat back systems.. wrote to corsa this morning and they will have something for the 2015 later this year and borla told me that the older cat back single pipe might work.. I have to get the diagram of the exhaust on the 2015 and send it to them so they can see if it will work with out to many changes

That's funny I was just researching cat back systems last night fir the 15 as w5.

there's noting available for the 2015 yet from Borla or Corsa.. but Borla did say that the older one will work.. but I still want to check it out.. I have to get a diagram and see what changes might have to be made

johncel1005 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by det2972
    there's noting available for the 2015 yet from Borla or Corsa.. but Borla did say that the older one will work.. but I still want to check it out.. I have to get a diagram and see what changes might have to be made
    I assume the Platinum edition is going to have factory Borla exhaust systems. If you go to www.cadillacaccessories.com they offer Borla exhaust tips in black chrome that will not fit factory Cadillac exhaust. I don't think Cadillac would offer Borla exhaust tips unless they already have a deal. Just my thoughts.

BorlaŽ Performance Exhaust Tip, Bright Chrome, For Use with Borla Cat-Back Systems, Includes TWO tips, Not compatible with GM OEM Exhaust
    Part Number: 19303347

I got the diagram for the exhaust for the 2015 ESV and going to call Borla and Corsa and have a tech look at it.. Maybe they can look at the diagram and check if the older model exhaust will work.. The engine is 6.2 so the older exhaust should work.. Waiting to contact them and will follow up..

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Don't make the same mistake I did and accept your second color choice for interior. I'm forever going to be bitching about how I should of waited for my first choice now. If you like Kona, just wait for it. It's not worth having the vehicle 30-60 days earlier and then be unhappy with it for the next 3 years. I'm already planning on trading mine in and I've had it for 5 weeks! Just waiting for Platinum to arrive and I'll be out of my current 15 in a heartbeat.

I've gotta say though, if I didn't have my vehicle now and wasn't going to until August, I would just wait till platinum. Didn't you say that's what you wanted anyways? It's supposed to available to order come September, that's only a month after you'll likely take delivery on your premium.

reels is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You can order the Borla Cat back on the 2015 Sierra trucks from the factory now, so I hope it transfers to the SUV side. You can choose dual pipes one side, or dual pipes, one each side.

I had the 03 Platinum..for me it's no difference.. A few more extra toys in the car.. I had asked when the platinum might be offered because I wanted the 24's on the car. there really isn't anything solid for that edition at this point..Plus god know how long that will take to build if they can't get this premium built.. Actually I am looking forward to reading more about the V series escalade. Also I am afraid with all the changes they are making with the 8 speed tranny and stuff.. they might have issues and I would hate to get something new like that and have issues with a tranny..

I am sitting tight.. I really don't need the truck till August 9 when I go to PA to pick up the kids from camp.. He promised me a ESV as a loaner to pick up the kids and use it.. Let's see what happens..

I agree with you .. I wouldn't change the order because we all are paying premium price for this thing and want to get what I like. We talked on the phone yesterday and he's calling over there and find out what's the issues or if they have a date for built since I been waiting.. I am going to call also next week after the hoilday.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.