Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by zerdian1 why did you close without seeing, inspecting and taking a test drive? I had all intentions ...
    johncel1005 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by zerdian1
    why did you close without seeing, inspecting and taking a test drive?
    I had all intentions to buy one regardless. This will be my 5th Escalade and I've always been happy the previous models. I expect this design to be better then the last. I know there are many opinions of the new design, but let's face it you own a 2007-2014 now, there's no doubt you'll be happy with the 15.
    I was told by my dealer that my vehicle would arrive in a couple of days. Obliviously, that wasn't the case. I'm sure they didn't expect the shipping delay or they wouldn't have closed either. Nevertheless, I'm driving a 2014 Escalade, the dealer is about to pay my second payment, they update me twice a week and have gone above and beyond to make sure I'm content. They offered to cancel the deal, they've offered me gift cards, dealer upgrades and just about anything I want. I could be a lot worse. Latest update is the vehicle shipped today. !!!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Cadillac Customer Care order tracking thread

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in response. We are happy to check on your order status, but to do so we require your six digit alphanumeric order number. Unfortunately, we cannot look up your order status with a VIN.

Additionally, some of you are concerned that your order has been at 1100 – preliminary order accepted for some time. If you are seeking additional information, I would recommend visiting this thread:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ruly-mean.html

I hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to PM me if you have questions that you would like addressed privately.

Have a great night,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade Prem, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 RR Sport ATB

Quote Originally Posted by johncel1005 View Post
    I had all intentions to buy one regardless. This will be my 5th Escalade and I've always been happy the previous models. I expect this design to be better then the last. I know there are many opinions of the new design, but let's face it you own a 2007-2014 now, there's no doubt you'll be happy with the 15.
    I was told by my dealer that my vehicle would arrive in a couple of days. Obliviously, that wasn't the case. I'm sure they didn't expect the shipping delay or they wouldn't have closed either. Nevertheless, I'm driving a 2014 Escalade, the dealer is about to pay my second payment, they update me twice a week and have gone above and beyond to make sure I'm content. They offered to cancel the deal, they've offered me gift cards, dealer upgrades and just about anything I want. I could be a lot worse. Latest update is the vehicle shipped today. !!!
    Very similar situation I was in. Many of us agreed to deals before we'd even seen a 2015 Eacalade, let alone the one we'd actually be purchasing. I didn't actually close the deal though, I thought that's typically done upon delivery and was in my case. I've been somewhat vocal about missing my 2012 Platinum, so I don't think there is "no doubt a 2007-2014 owner will be happy with the 15". You just aren't going to like every single change GM made. If you are coming from a 2007-2014 non-Platinum I'd agree it's unlikely you'll be disappointed with the new 15 though.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone View Post
    Hi Laura, could you track my FREE 2015 Escalade #1GYS4BKJXFR181900 , thank you
    Found the Escalade, they are dropping it off Thursday at our shop, thank you

agrmanager is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Please verify the status of my order the number is: RTVNR7

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by agrmanager View Post
    Please verify the status of my order the number is: RTVNR7

Thanks a lot.
    Hi agrmanager,

I ran your order number and you are currently at 1100 – preliminary order accepted. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact your dealership as they are in the best position to assist you. Feel free to touch base with us next week and we can give you another update.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

det2972 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

Hi.. a couple of days left in June.. Just wanted to see if you guys can check the other this week RSMH70 and see if there was any change in the status .. Thanks.. I know some said they only update the system on hump day so I hope my order might have moved to something other that 1100..PLEASE!!!

ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    Hi.. a couple of days left in June.. Just wanted to see if you guys can check the other this week RSMH70 and see if there was any change in the status .. Thanks.. I know some said they only update the system on hump day so I hope my order might have moved to something other that 1100..PLEASE!!!
    I think the status of vehicles are updated everyday except Sunday. On a Friday I was 3000, I checked on Monday and was 3100, I checked Tuesday 3300, I checked Wed I was 3400, checked everyday for a week and on a Wed morning I was 04B00 for quality check, that same Wed late afternoon I was in my truck. Pretty sure they are just scanning a bar code and the system just stays up to date instantly after the scan.

so does that mean that the vehicle is built and getting ready to be shipped?..I know you posted the code before.. but I forgot them..sorry.. so my order has been built?..
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER2 View Post
    I think the status of vehicles are updated everyday except Sunday. On a Friday I was 3000, I checked on Monday and was 3100, I checked Tuesday 3300, I checked Wed I was 3400, checked everyday for a week and on a Wed morning I was 04B00 for quality check, that same Wed late afternoon I was in my truck. Pretty sure they are just scanning a bar code and the system just stays up to date instantly after the scan.

----------

or is that a different order.. wasn't sure..

ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

No I already got mine. I was just trying to tell you that you could check on your vehicle status everyday if you wanted to because they do updates instantly if it moves. If I were you, I would get your dealer to tell you a date that it is supposed to move to 2000. Make them tell you the truth or work a little.

thank you .. will do that .. I already called GM and it's still the same status..thanks

agrmanager is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Please check my order: RTVNR7

Thanks Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by agrmanager View Post
    Please check my order: RTVNR7

Thanks Laura.
    Hi agrmanager,

No problem. I am going to send you a private message, so be sure to check there.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Hey.. I checked and it status now has change from being accepted by GM for production but I don't have a production date.. I guess I will have to wait till after the 4th to check again.. maybe I get something better ..
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER2 View Post
    No I already got mine. I was just trying to tell you that you could check on your vehicle status everyday if you wanted to because they do updates instantly if it moves. If I were you, I would get your dealer to tell you a date that it is supposed to move to 2000. Make them tell you the truth or work a little.

----------

it's been a really slow move..WOW..

----------

I just hope that they can get it built before my kids come back from camp..

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid
    Can they add ACC on a luxury as an option

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.