2015 Cadillac Escalade Wheels / Rims Discussion Thread - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, 2015 Cadillac Escalade Wheels / Rims Discussion Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; When I bought my 2007 Escalade ESV within months I had my 24" Asanti wheels (24X10) running with 305/35/24 BFG ...
    Pochesq is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac ESV w/ 24" Asanti Wheels; 2013 BMW M5

Re: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Wheels / Rims Discussion Thread

When I bought my 2007 Escalade ESV within months I had my 24" Asanti wheels (24X10) running with 305/35/24 BFG tires. There was occasional rubbing when I turned the wheel all the way to the left or right, but other than that it was fine. It is true that the ride quality does suffer, but it is minimal IMHO. Of course I say this while I am riding on 21" wheels on my BMW M5 with a rear profile tire sized at 305/25/21 (i.e., rubber bands). As a result, I am accustomed to the stiffer ride. I am thinking of a 2015 Escalade with custom built 24" HRE wheels or 26" ADV1 wheels. I had the latter send me a rendition of a 26" wheel with titanium face and gunmetal lips (attached). What do you think? Honest opinions are fine since I know for many they prefer the stock look, but I've always modded my vehicles.
    Attached Images

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade Prem, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 RR Sport ATB

Look great, i like those. Some might say the spokes are too thin, maybe they are a tad.... and Id run 24s with 295/35/24s. 26s just look real goofy on an Escalade to me. Not only are the wheels too big, the tires are too low pro. It just doesn't work for an SUV, to me anyways. It's a little too ghetto fab as well. I guess it depends where you live too. Maybe in LA you can pull that look off.

305s are out of spec and will rub a bit as you said. Might cause other ride issues as well.

Hard to tell from the angle, but they look similar to the gianelle yerevan's.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow, but here are my Gianelle Bologna 24's with the Nitto 420S's. They look exactly how I expected them to, very happy!

2010drive, wav1911, THJ and 2 others like this.

ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    I'll post more pictures tomorrow, but here are my Gianelle Bologna 24's with the Nitto 420S's. They look exactly how I expected them to, very happy!

Looks Great
    OneStepAhead likes this.

Thanks guys. The ride is a bit stiffer but it isn't terrible. It just feels a bit more like I'm driving a car now then an SUV. The handling might even be better. It's funny, when I took that picture the google "auto awesome" feature kicked in on my phone and added some special effects to the photo (I'll post it later). I've only had it happen twice before, once when taking a picture of a snowy backyard and another time taking a Christmas tree shot. I don't know it's detecting the escalade or the wheels, but something in the picture triggered it!

Here are more pictures of the 24" Gianelle Bologna's I put on yesterday. Only 1 slight problem.. I can't go through the full service car wash anymore, the wheels are too wide! They said technically it will fit, but its just about flush with their rollers. They couldn't guarantee they wouldn't be damaged. These are 10" wide wheels. So if full service car washing is important to you, stick with 9.5" or lower in width!

http://imgur.com/a/JW3X4

After having the 24s on for a month now I really love them. Id like a bit more tire, but it is what it is. Ride is still smooth and it looks like a show stopper. Now when I see 22s I think, "damn that's a lot of tire!". I probably shouldn't of got them though as I'll likely be trading in my black raven for a white diamond, I'm not sure how great the black with machined face wheels would look on it. White vehicles need chrome wheels in my opinion. Maybe I could have the wheels modified, leave the machined face but change the black paint to match the white diamond.

Actually they don't look half bad on a white vehicle!

infiniti_wtw_qx56_giovanna_gianelle_bologna_rims_wheels_luxury_concave_silver_high-performance.jpeg

Lol.. Great looking neighborhood they took that picture in! Must be Mexico.

George C is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think if you tint the front windows, the black wheels will look great on a white truck. The windows will pick up the black in the wheels.

In edit, your picture beat me to the punch, but perfectly demonstrates the window thing.

Yep, the tinted windows and the wheels look great together.

flasrx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Just curious. Why would you want to trade in your black Esky for a white? I have a black '08 so I think I know your answer, but your truck looks great with the black paint and those rims

I actually never wanted black to begin with, i took it due to my impatience in acquiring the vehicle. I wouldn't personally bother trading in a vehicle only to change the color, but considering I want to pick up a platinum anyways I'm going to try and get one in white diamond the second time around. Black is a nightmare to keep clean, shows every little scratch, orange peel, too hot, etc.

evois is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

that looks nice!

gig229 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Please don't ruin the looks of your Escalade with those 24" gangsta wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by gig229 View Post
    Please don't ruin the looks of your Escalade with those 24" gangsta wheels!
    Ha, I got these because they AREN'T gangster wheels. I really think those giant 26" chrome wheels with huge lips make the vehicle look like crap. The ones I put on damn near look like they could of been stock. About time to take them off now, but man, never had so many people ask me about my vehicle as when I had these on the vehicle. 60 year old men, 7 year old boys, and everyone in between. They are definitely head turners but still look classy in my opinion. Back to the 22's for winter though. Never ran 22 in winter, always dropped down to 18. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.