Any Cadillac customer service rep's
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Any Cadillac customer service rep's in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I been trying to find out about order placed in April. 2015 ESV premium. I am well aware of all ...
    det2972 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

Any Cadillac customer service rep's

I been trying to find out about order placed in April. 2015 ESV premium. I am well aware of all the issues with production with airbags and issues with Kona Leather.

But can I ask why it's might be taking so long to even get an idea when production would start on my order?... If it's only the interior Kona leather I am willing to change it and have notified the dealer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade on Order

Re: Any Cadillac customer service rep's

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    I been trying to find out about order placed in April. 2015 ESV premium. I am well aware of all the issues with production with airbags and issues with Kona Leather.

But can I ask why it's might be taking so long to even get an idea when production would start on my order?... If it's only the interior Kona leather I am willing to change it and have notified the dealer.
    Did the dealer give you an order number? If so, shoot your order number over to me and I will check the status of it for you.

gmfamily is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Found this site

http://www.arifleet.com/publications/lead_times_delays/

Here is something else I have noticed with current 15 Escalade Stock. I have never seen (out of the 100 or so listed) a Black Raven Premium with Shale interior. If anyone has a Black Raven Premium with Shale interior on order, I bet it has not been built?

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

I've never seen a black raven with shale either. I've only seen White and Red with shale thus far.

If you are looking for a black ESV, Weil Cadillac outside of Chicago has a black on black Premium on their lot. I didn't have the best experience with them, but they do have it in stock.

I'd ditch your order and just start calling dealers that actually have ESV's available now, if you're willing to give up the Kona.

RSMH70

I been waiting and waiting.. Called and also dealer called.. Plum color, kona interior... I know that there is been a problem with th Kona.. I understand that.. Just trying to find out if they have a time for a build date or anything other then the same message for me.. thanks

----------

I have ordered the vehicle april.. I think it was in accepted by GM in May.. But the Kona interior is the issue

Plum color with the 5 spoke wheels which also was a special order by cadillac..

----------

some people which are going into the dealership now are told that there is no Kona interior anymore.. I think thats wrong.. I still see it on the site..

----------

I really don't want to switch interior since I loved it when I saw it and just need to find out if they will have them built and idea when.. I saw a esc. not a ESV in sarvant cadi in long island with that ineterior which was sold ..

Milt Laughlin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    To: GM-4-LIFE
    I sent an email to a contact I had with CCS rep about checking on two order numbers. As yet received no reply. The order numbers are RNVH00 (from February) and RSJN9Z. Both are with my dealer, first ordered by me and the other a cancel order which I have listed as me for a second option. No word as yet on either. If you have a way to check, I would appreciate any information you can supply.

Regards,
    Milt Laughlin

Here are the order status' for you guys:

Order #RSMH70: Event Order Status: 1100. This order has been placed, but has NOT been accepted by GM as of yet.

Order #RNVH00: Event Order Status: 3400. This order has been accepted by GM and broadcast. No TPW (Target Production Week) has been published as of yet.

Order #RSJN9Z: Event Order Status: 4B00. This order has been built and is currently being bayed for quality hold at this time. No ETA as of yet.

Here is the GM Event Code Directory for those of you that don't know what they mean:

1100, Preliminary order accepted
    2000, Order accepted by GM
    2030, Order re-edited (if necessary)
    2051, Order changed thru Web
    2500, Order preferenced
    3000, Order accepted by production control
    3100, Order available to sequence
    3300, Order scheduled for production
    3400, Order broadcast
    3800, Order produced
    4000, Available to ship
    4104, Bailment Invoice
    4200, Shipped
    4300, Intermediate Delivery
    4B00, Bayed

5000, Delivered to the dealer
    6000, Delivered to the customer
    9000, Order Cancelled

Order RSHH70 .. would you know or can find out if they have any dates mentioned or anything beside accepted?.. or they don't publish that?

Thank you for your help

----------

made a mistake on number RSMH70 .. sorry

Milt Laughlin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Thanks for the information you provided.

Regards,
    Milt

ROADRUNNER2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

det2972 if your order is at 1100, then you basically don't even have an order yet because GM hasn't accepted it. That could be an allocation issue as well for your dealer. You are really are in bad shape.

Order RSHH70 .. would you know or can find out if they have any dates mentioned or anything beside accepted?.. or they don't publish that?

Thank you for your help

----------

made a mistake on number RSMH70 .. sorry
    Your order hasn't been accepted by GM as of yet, so there is no other info to gather until the order hits 3400 status. Once GM orders usually hit 3400 status, I can usually see the TPW info. Escalade orders don't show the TPWs right now due to all the issues surrounding the new vehicle launch.

wow.. I can't seem to understand the allocation issues.. I have purchased 4 other vehicle from the same dealer never had this problem.. what should I do?.. would I be better off in a cancel and start over?

wow.. I can't seem to understand the allocation issues.. I have purchased 4 other vehicle from the same dealer never had this problem.. what should I do?.. would I be better off in a cancel and start over?
    Your order is sitting at 1100 status which means the dealer can make changes to the order and re-submit for GM to accept the order. You may have to choose a different interior color or change whatever option is keeping your order on constraint. It's not an allocation issue with your dealer. It is the options that you selected that is keeping GM from accepting the order. When an option is on constraint, it delays the build time. Right now Kona is on 10-12 week constraint.

well I guess I have to just chill and wait.. there is no inventory around my area so it's ben just a waiting game.. but thank you for looking up everything.. your great..thank you so much.. maybe in a week or so I can check back

well I guess I have to just chill and wait.. there is no inventory around my area so it's ben just a waiting game.. but thank you for looking up everything.. your great..thank you so much.. maybe in a week or so I can check back
    I can try to run a locate on what you want in the country and you can go that route.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.