2015 Escalade now supported!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Punmax
  • 1 Post By K9Caddy
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, 2015 Escalade now supported! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; We are pleased to announce that we have added tuning support for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade applications with the 6.2 ...
    DiabloMike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

2015 Escalade now supported!

We are pleased to announce that we have added tuning support for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade applications with the 6.2 V8 to both the inTune I-1000 and Trinity T-1000 tuners.
    Tunes for 87/91/93 octane and an MPG booster tune are included, and you can increase throttle response, disable AFM, remove speed limiters, and more!

Let us know if you need any more info!

Thanks
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: 2015 Escalade now supported!

How much power and how much money??

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Yep, just got the email in my box a second again. Used it to tune on my 2012 Escalade with the 87 Octane tune. Not sure it did anything extremely noticeable, but I suppose it's only meant to be a minor improvement. I think you can pick up 10-15 HP with it and some torque if you use the Diablo (93 Octane) Tune. One thing you can use it for is to program in different wheel sizes, so it's handy if you switch between stock and custom wheel sizes. Also can use it to remove the top speed limiter. I'll be plugging it into my 2015 shortly, probably try the Diablo Tune this time around. There is some guy name Lew who operates under the name DiabLew Tune that advertises to do custom tunes, not sure if they are worthwhile or not.

----------

I do have a question though. Is simply restoring the factory tune before taking it in for service sufficient? Can GM tell it's been messed with? I can only compare it to hacking an Android phone. Yeah you can do it, and restore it to stock, but you may still trip a flash counter along the way that will let the OEM know it was modified at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland View Post
    How much power and how much money??
    20 hp, 25 ft/lbs at the wheels on premium fuel.
    $389 for inTune, $599 for the Trinity (monitor).

Trans support is also included with preloaded TCM tunes for firm or hard shifts.

Thanks

----------

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Yep, just got the email in my box a second again. Used it to tune on my 2012 Escalade with the 87 Octane tune. Not sure it did anything extremely noticeable, but I suppose it's only meant to be a minor improvement. I think you can pick up 10-15 HP with it and some torque if you use the Diablo (93 Octane) Tune. One thing you can use it for is to program in different wheel sizes, so it's handy if you switch between stock and custom wheel sizes. Also can use it to remove the top speed limiter. I'll be plugging it into my 2015 shortly, probably try the Diablo Tune this time around. There is some guy name Lew who operates under the name DiabLew Tune that advertises to do custom tunes, not sure if they are worthwhile or not.These new LT based DI motors see even better gains than the previous 5.3/6.2 motors

Lew's tunes are pretty awesome, check out the reviews on his site

----------

I do have a question though. Is simply restoring the factory tune before taking it in for service sufficient? Can GM tell it's been messed with? I can only compare it to hacking an Android phone. Yeah you can do it, and restore it to stock, but you may still trip a flash counter along the way that will let the OEM know it was modified at one point.
    These new LT based DI motors see even better gains than the previous 5.3/6.2 motors

Lew's tunes are pretty awesome, check out the reviews on his site

We leave no trace of having been in there.
    Our 14 SIerra has been back for 2 recalls and a few service visits, not a peep
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

Punmax is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

You used the previous generation Escalade picture in your post.
    OneStepAhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punmax View Post
    You used the previous generation Escalade picture in your post.
    Didn't even notice that. At least he got the new Tahoe and Yukon

Whipping up new banners
    Mike Litsch
    DiabloSport Inc.
    Diablosport.com

DiabloMike,

I bought an InTune yesterday. plugged it in and downloaded all updates. I get an unknown TCM error when plugging it into my 2015 Escalade. I can proceed with the ECM tune though. I dumped the TCM and emailed it into support. Is the TCM not supported yet? The email I got a few weeks back and this thread make it put like the 2015 is fully supported.

I was sent an update yesterday that added TCM support for the 2015 Escalade. Seems to be everything is supported now. Only thing missing is a 93 and 91 Octane tune. You have Diablo, 87 Octane and MPG canned tunes to play with for now.

Guys, now that I got the latest update to support our tranny I can say hands down you should all be buying an InTune for your Escalades.

It's like a whole new vehicle now, super sporty feeling. If that's your cup of tea, it's worth the money for sure. I can't comment with certainty about the hp increases, but it certainly feels like there is some. The tranny tune is what I really love though, it hangs into gear at wide open throttle a lot longer so I don't lose all my torque. I had to restore to stock yesterday when I brought my vehicle in for service. I drove it for about 10 miles on stock and was like "damn, this vehicle totally sucks now". It's a night and day difference.

I also had a custom tune done from Diablewtune to load up on my InTune, not sure if it's worth it over the canned tunes, but I only had it done yesterday. Need more miles on the custom tune to have an opinion.

Pro tip: when tuning with keyless start, make sure you hold in the button for ten seconds (no brake) to turn the car on. The button should light up green and the engine will stay off. If you just press the button real quick to turn it on, the light will be orange. The vehicle will turn back off before the tune has loaded and you'll have to start over.

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

you have anything for the escalade hybrid, like remove the speed limiter?

K9Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black

Evois, you're not allowed to remove the speed limiter on a hybrid! Lol
    OneStepAhead likes this.

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Caddy
    Evois, you're not allowed to remove the speed limiter on a hybrid! Lol
    I met the governor a few times during a trip

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.