GM! Listen to my wife - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, GM! Listen to my wife in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by 714Cadi Could learn to like you if it weren't for your UVA ties... At the risk of ...
    Wahoo1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Re: GM! Listen to my wife

Quote Originally Posted by 714Cadi View Post
    Could learn to like you if it weren't for your UVA ties...
    At the risk of sounding stupid, what does that mean lol?

714Cadi is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo1 View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid, what does that mean lol?
    Oh sorry, thought that you were an University of Virginia alum... They are colloquially called Wahoos...

Oh sorry, thought that you were an University of Virginia alum... They are colloquially called Wahoos...
    OHHH, lol. You're really going to love me now, Cleveland Indian fan, Chief Wahoo.

714Cadi is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo1 View Post
    OHHH, lol. You're really going to love me now, Cleveland Indian fan, Chief Wahoo.
    Hahaha... You like sports too!?!

Hahaha... You like sports too!?!
    Sure do Hoping to get Wahoo1 as my license plates lol.

fltsfshr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade Platinum Edition(traded)

Here's a little review.

It's been 2000 miles now since I traded my 2011 Platinum Escalade in on an 2014 Infiniti QX80. Here's my opinion. The QX80 is a superior vehicle in quality and comfort when compared to my 2011 Escalade. The interior is flawless and plush. There's more legroom in front and rear. We liked our old Escalade. We like the QX80 more.

Both are great cars. It's worth the comparison when you're looking.

fltsfshr

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    I'm surprised that everything is better in the qx80. I found the escalade to be the superior comfort vehicle (ride quality), however, to each his own. I agree fit and finish gm is at the bottom. No one can argue that.

zerdian1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, Cadillacs, & Chevy

RANGE ROVER
    AUTOBIOGRAPHY
    The Autobiography is the pinnacle of the line-up, featuring a bright chrome plated front grill, Atlas front bumper vent blades and Noble plated door handles. A full-size panoramic roof and 21 inch alloy wheels as standard gives it an unmistakable presence. The interior features adjustable seats with driver and passenger memory, front and rear climate and front massage seats, all finished in the finest perforated Semi Aniline leather. There’s also the option of Executive Class Seating with two individual rear seats. starts at $144K with traffic sign recognition that displays in inst cluster and lane departure warning.

perlmane is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None
    Nice vehicles. Too bad they charge so much for such an ugly exterior.

zerdian1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, Cadillacs, & Chevy

I agree with the exterior part. but they are really off road capable going over boulders. I am not about to take my new Cadi too far off road and not over any boulders that I have seen Range Rovers handle. I like the being able to read the speed limit signs and display it in your dash. It also reads a number of different signs and displays it on your dash. I have not seen that on any other vehicle.

perlmane is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None
    In my wildest dreams, I have no desire to drive over rocks. I guessed I could pass on that ugliness. ;-)

OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

The 15 escalade displays things in your dash and on your windshield. I don't recall the range have a HUD, maybe I missed it on the test drive.

evois is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by zerdian1
    RANGE ROVER
    AUTOBIOGRAPHY
    The Autobiography is the pinnacle of the line-up, featuring a bright chrome plated front grill, Atlas front bumper vent blades and Noble plated door handles. A full-size panoramic roof and 21 inch alloy wheels as standard gives it an unmistakable presence. The interior features adjustable seats with driver and passenger memory, front and rear climate and front massage seats, all finished in the finest perforated Semi Aniline leather. There’s also the option of Executive Class Seating with two individual rear seats. starts at $144K with traffic sign recognition that displays in inst cluster and lane departure warning.
    How does it ride? I would think that the air suspension would have soften the ride when needed or stiffen it for sporty driving but they use the air suspension only for height adjustment. MRC does a better job in the ride aspect.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.