Wailt Time for Kona Option - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Wailt Time for Kona Option in Cadillac Escalade Forums; That's a different vehicle gmfamily, your thinking of the plum Kona ESV. The one in his link is black with ...
    OneStepAhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade Premium - Majestic Orange Peel Black

Re: Wailt Time for Kona Option

That's a different vehicle gmfamily, your thinking of the plum Kona ESV. The one in his link is black with kona and appears to be on their lot.

gmfamily is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    That's a different vehicle gmfamily, your thinking of the plum Kona ESV. The one in his link is black with kona and appears to be on their lot.
    You both are correct! Damn I give up trying to figure out what is going on with these orders and deliveries. How can a dealer get a Kona for sale and we have members you have been waiting forever still sitting at 1100?? Also GM is still saying Kona is on constraint, what in the world is going on?

Here is a White Diamond with Kona as well.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...75084821&Log=0

Kona is growing on me again. I initially ordered kona, switched to black, then to shale and ended up getting black since that was the only interior color available. Now I find myself liking Kona again! I still am partial to shale though. In darker lights the Kona looks good, it's just in bright light that I think it looks too orange.

----------

Well Sewell is probably the top dealer in the country and very close to the plant, it would make sense they'd get one first. I agree pre-orders should be fulfilled first though. It seems to me GM doesn't care about pre-orders since they are already sold. They want to make unsold vehicles first to get even more sales. Just a theory..

gmfamily is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Kona is growing on me again. I initially ordered kona, switched to black, then to shale and ended up getting black since that was the only interior color available. Now I find myself liking Kona again! I still am partial to shale though. In darker lights the Kona looks good, it's just in bright light that I think it looks too orange.

----------

Well Sewell is probably the top dealer in the country and very close to the plant, it would make sense they'd get one first. I agree pre-orders should be fulfilled first though. It seems to me GM doesn't care about pre-orders since they are already sold. They want to make unsold vehicles first to get even more sales. Just a theory..

Just posted another Kona, this time in White Diamond, also at a TX dealer. I had Kona ordered as well, I thought it would be no problem getting it, as Kona was pushed during the press and media events.

Quote Originally Posted by gmfamily View Post

Here is a White Diamond with Kona as well.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...75084821&Log=0
    You can see in the picture that rear cargo door seams has the same problem my car does.

CooperDay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-chief-resigns

Cadillac's U.S. sales chief resigned yesterday. Seems to me the ones who should have resigned are the heads of production and delivery!
    OneStepAhead likes this.

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperDay
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-chief-resigns Cadillac's U.S. sales chief resigned yesterday. Seems to me the ones who should have resigned are the heads of production and delivery!

They need to fire everyone who is responsible for hiding info about ignition problems,
    And fire more people for horrible planning and horrible customer care.

After all this problems
    They can at least send us little gift or phone call to make us feel cared.
    Will they do any of that ?!!!
    I don't think so.....

All they do is send a letter
    Don't let anyone in passenger seat but it's ok to drive your truck !!!!!!!!
    Shame on GM treating loyal buyers like this and more for sending stupid letters.

OneStepAhead, wav1911 and gmfamily like this.

ROADRUNNER2 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Milt Laughlin View Post
    GM-4-LIFE,
    Got your email and we will see what I find out from my dealer in the morning.
    Again, thanks for your assistance and will keep everyone informed on the continued story as it evolves. Hopefully, will have a happy ending and not more confusion and additional drama.

Milt
    Milt are you out there? Your keeping us hanging on if your dealer took delivery of your Escalade. You may be having fun driving it around!

Milt Laughlin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Called my salesman late last night on his cell since he is off on Tuesdays. And yes, my premium WD/Kona was delivered to our dealer on Monday night. They worked Tuesday checking it out and our VIN number showed no recall notifications. Needless to say, my wife and I (it is her ride) went to the dealer around 10 this morning and after a few hours at our dealer, brought our new baby home!!!! (5 month pregnancy, better than 9 months).

I will take some pictures and post on Thursday. Reading the manual so I can update some features for my wife. I have a 13 XTS so I am up on CUE system and some of the other features.

Great ride so far as compared to our 11 platinum we traded today.

Thanks to everyone who assisted in tracking and communication during our wait time.

Regards,
    Milt
    gmfamily likes this.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Milt,

Congrats on both your babies! Awesome news!

ROADRUNNER2 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX 2015 Escalade

Congrats Milt, hope you enjoy it! Hopefully I'm right behind you.

det2972 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ESV Premium

Can you check on the order for me RSMH70.. wondering if they have any update.. still waiting.. I know you said they updat computers on Wen's..hope something might have changed on the order..

That's crazy that you found out on these forums your car was delivered before the dealer even told you. Just one more example of Cadillacs failure to communicate with us.
    gmfamily likes this.

Milt Laughlin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Took a few pictures from my Ipad and cannot load in a reply. Notes file size to big. Any thoughts to correct?

Milt

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Quote Originally Posted by det2972 View Post
    Can you check on the order for me RSMH70.. wondering if they have any update.. still waiting.. I know you said they updat computers on Wen's..hope something might have changed on the order..
    Still at 1100 status.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milt Laughlin View Post
    Took a few pictures from my Ipad and cannot load in a reply. Notes file size to big. Any thoughts to correct?

Milt
    I use photobucket to upload all my pics and then I copy and past the URL links here and the pictures appear like this:

gmfamily likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.