Just got a call

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Nihsel10 
#1 ·
I Just got call from my dealer ,

They are saying If I want to wait till oct

Escalade's will have 8 speed transmission
New logo and 4g navigation.

What's up with that ?

They should have had at least 8speed on the truck from beginning!!!!!!

#11 ·
It kinda makes since, GM is coming out with an 8-speed later this year in their trucks and such, seems perfect to apply it to the Escalade and bring it in with the 2016 model--We may even see the AWD return with this new Transmission as well, that would be a nice touch along with the platinum model too :) My plan was to not even buy until LATE this year anyway so Ill just wait and see what happens. There will be a few test drives though for sure!!!

#19 ·
Just talked to a salesman at Casa de Cadillac here in LA. He said interest from people asking when/how soon/how much has been phenomenal. Buzz is strong. He said the dealership is a little nervous that the premium price might prove a stumbling block ( avg sticker has been around $73k, and now they're all gonna be around $80-83k). But he feels like its gonna be a monster hit. BTW as has been noted by others, CTS not selling well. Avg price easily up 15k from what people are used to. Everyone agrees the product is a home run, just now out of reach.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.