Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ordered mine today (1/16)

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  mberisha 
#1 ·
Pricing still not available but order was accepted. White Premium. Only bummer was I thought retractable running boards came with Premium, guess not.

#4 ·
Shale interior (light khaki). They also offered a saddle color and black.
The Caddy website has the different trim offerings... if you want all the latest safety tech you need to get the premium.
With premium there were very few options... like standard running boards versus power retractable.

#12 · (Edited)
Jpjr said:
Shale interior (light khaki). They also offered a saddle color and black. The Caddy website has the different trim offerings... if you want all the latest safety tech you need to get the premium. With premium there were very few options... like standard running boards versus power retractable.
When do you suppose to get it ?
Congrats on your upcoming purchase.
I'm going to place a order as soon as my dealer can do it

#14 ·
The answer is I have no idea until the car starts being built. On the Jeep GC board as a service to paying members you are able to track your vehicle through ever stage of production, sort of like a shipping package your vehicle is scanned from order date to VIN assignment to build to delivery with a different code assigned through every step of the process. The website is able to access those codes through Jeep and report them back to the member/buyer. I am assuming no one offers that service here, if so I would gladly subscribe. It was pretty cool being able to call my dealer and tell him that my car was just loaded on a truck and was headed his way (this was back in 2011).

#13 ·
I also placed my order last Friday with my dealer. With 8 vehicles purchased from my dealer over the years it is a partnership we share regardless of not having final pricing. Now the waiting starts with excitement and expectation on delivery. Will monitor as the months drag on.

Milt Laughlin

#15 ·
I ordered mine today ,
Luxury edition Black raven with light interior I think it's called shale.
Too bad power running boards are not optional.

Dealer shown me a paperwork from GM says Production date is week of 02/24/2014 -03-03-2014.

I was told it should be here end of march or first week of April.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.