Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, The 2015 Z06 can be had with a 8 speed automatic, but not the 2015 Escalade? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I guess it will be a second or third year thing to get customers back, it would have been nice ...
- 01-14-14 06:19 AM #1Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
The 2015 Z06 can be had with a 8 speed automatic, but not the 2015 Escalade?
I guess it will be a second or third year thing to get customers back, it would have been nice to include the 8 speed trans in the new 2015 model, but maybe GM is doing this so they can payback the taxpayers the almost 11 billion they still owe us.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"